Unhappy NEXT Epic question

Is the NEXT epic broken? I'm on the last mission where you goto TH, talk to Elias (the guy on the bench), head outside, kill the malfunctioning Warbot and then return to CA HQ. Well when I get to CA HQ, I don't have any indicator that tells me which employee im suppose to talk to. I've also tried talking to every employee in the HQ.. And lastly, i've tried dropping the mission and re-doing the last mission and keep getting stuck at the same part. Has anyone had any trouble with finding the CA NPC? Or is my epic just bugged? I've completed the NEXT epic like 3-4 months ago on a different character so I've completed it in the past..
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

you get that sorted out yet

I'd say it's likely that your epic is bugged, or the NPC in question is missing. Put in a support ticket in game.

As far as i remember it is any "CA Employee" in CA HQ not a special named guy... there were plenty of them around last i looked.

He did put in a ticket yesterday. And he talked to everyone in CA HQ, the mission simply would not move forward. Hopefully a GM can sort this out.

Problem with support tickets is that the hours I do play are usually when GMs and support are offline.. I've never had a problem with the NEXT epic prior to my 10 years of service. Hopefully they (GM/Support) will investigate!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Well I solved it! After dropping the mission and re-doing it, I dropped it again. Before picking it up a 3rd time, I decided to run a quick Aggy mission. After completing that, I picked up the last mission of the epic a 3rd time, got up to the point where i needed to find the CA HQ NPC, and it finally showed the indicator! Success!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Will McAvoy - PPU