Default [FAQ] NEOCRON does not do what you want it to do? Please read here first!

(This file is work in progress. Your suggestions, questions and helps will spare our DEV more time for really important things. Your jibbajeppaorsomethingelse will bother nearly noone ^^

So.

First thing: This is a cooperated work. So please let us 1. find headlines/sublines for different problems, 2. answer them, 3. translate them in different languages and 4. be mercifull to all the helpfull souls who dont speak your native tongue =)

and now: lets do this ^^

Update from Z: Nice idea, please do not spam here and keep it clean for the FAQ
    Last edited by Zoltan; 02-12-12 at 12:55.

I am getting "You have to wait 17 minutes for char creation"

• If you not allready created on char in the last 17 minutes, please check your password for any "special" chars. Don't use "#" "'" or "."
    Last edited by Zoltan; 02-12-12 at 12:44. Reason: Formatting

I want to change my account password. Where can I do it?

I lost my account name where I can get it?

Last edited by Zoltan; 24-01-15 at 16:14.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Game crashes on Sync Screen

• Delete the models.tmp file located in the root directory of your Neocron installation.
    • Re-force the client to pre-cache the models. To complete this follow the steps below:
      • Locate your Neocron folder
      • Navigate to path/to/neocron/ini
      • Open the file named system.ini
      • Change the second line...
      • TO: Precache=1
      • Save changes
      • Launch your client using NeocronLauncher.exe
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Game crashes on Launch

[ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Input fields are missing on main menu

• Try changing your graphics settings via the launcher, set them to the highest values possible (afterwards you should be able to reduce them again in case of performance issues)

Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Low or Poor FPS

General Connection Issues

• Port Forwarding requirements for game servers:
      • 7000: TCP
      • 8020: TCP
      • 12000: TCP
      • 5000-5008 UDP
    • Make sure you launch Neocron via NeocronLauncher.exe as the server IPs update through the launcher.

Bad World Data

If you run into bad world data, changes we've made (see dev update) should resolve the issue for you after a short amount of time. Try relogging after 10-20 minutes after the initial occurrence.
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thread retired in favour of the new support FAQ.

Many thanks for your submissions. All submissions still applicable with the new website and Neocron Community Edition installer have been included in the new FAQ.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«