Donating is a good idea but think how hard it will be for the NC staff to deal with the money. Who gets what for who does what ect + tax issues.
    Until the GM's come up with a system for for donations/subscriptions i think it's a no go atm.

-= Fallen Angels - Titan =-
    | Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |
    | Haxxor - Droner | Zmiler - HC Tank |

Beer donations are the right of all sentient beings.

start a fanfest :P
    he just needs something that ppl can "buy" over paypal and we are in so far
    Mars :
    WAR - Rifle Spy - Nikopol
    Terra:
    Tatsuya Egawa/Kazeshini/Tanya Tycoon

Titan:
    Nikopol / bald auch -> Kazeshini und Tatsuya Egawa wieder

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flib View Post
    beer donations are the right of all sentient beings.
    qft!

well some guy in nigeria sent me an email today telling me he needs me to help him get $10 million out of a trust fund set up over there so as soon as i have that you can have half for sure. that should keep servers up right ?

Ok sorry in seriousness now. yes i will donate. more than happy. wont be a lot but i want to give something. maybe it will be $20 or $25 dollars AU but it would help im sure. someone needs to try and make this happen. Mods or who ever could you have a word?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

hey man, AU$25 is like $400 to them right now.

thanks for the kind words and the expression of willingness to support the common cause of keeping NC afloat and improving.
    we are working on a solution to allow everyone in the community to chip in while also making sure your money is fully going towards NC and making that process transparent to everyone.
    doing this requires some legal prep and cannot be rushed as German authorities are no fun when it comes to matters of tax evasion or improperly registered business operations.
    I would very much hope we have some big news on the matter in the course of the next month, but as always - details tba when it's done™

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12