Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Maybe they got something for us coming, you know, like back then with the last patch. The one which they wanted to surprise us with and that backfired
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by r2d22k
    Recruting someone into a team because they set up an inofficial server and let quite some people play on it to calm down the community is in my humble not the right way (no offense Mr. Trip). The recruitment should be on a much broader base, because there are quite some people around which have the skills and also the time to help. The most important point is that the people should be able to work in a team, because else the code/the server will become far more messed up than it is now. Afterwards select them by their amount of free time they can invenst and skill.

I am curious what the real problems with the login servers are, it can't be a simple crash, because that would normally not take that long to solve.
    I agree with you r2d22k, trust me I do. There are a lot more skilled people out there than me, but I will work for free. Those other people have mostly left.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrip
    I agree with you r2d22k, trust me I do. There are a lot more skilled people out there than me, but I will work for free. Those other people have mostly left.
    r2d22k would work for free too I think. You could just ask him. I saw some work of him and I am really amazed.
    He could do so much for this game. You just have to let him do it.

Well rather gone silent, then left for good ;-)
    Siege erzeugen Reden, Niederlagen Ausreden. (Dr Carl Peter Fröhling)
    Desperate Programmers - Zum Verzweifeln
    Construction Recipes | The base prize of items | Resistances

no updates?? how bout a we will have it back up tues between 8am and friday

Quote Originally Posted by bryancs82
    no updates?? how bout a we will have it back up tues between 8am and friday
    Sorry, no updates yet ;/
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan
    Sorry, no updates yet ;/
    can you at least tell us what's wrong with it? or who/what you are waiting for?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

lol its online...first online, only one online

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456