Its back on
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Seems like the server has been pretty active as of late, its awesome lol
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

what are the percentages these days?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I actually saw 4% the other day, and 2% seems about the norm for peak hours.

wow that's really bad... half a year ago it was 6-7% peak, 4% off-peak
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Obviously it's not where we'd like it to be, but it does seem to have picked up a little lately (although I have changed my playing hours a little so it could be down to that) and I've driven quite a few new players around. Maybe I'm just the eternal optimist

hmm, wasn't really being pessimistic, it just surprised me. 2% is about 15 people if you count the dual loggers... (2% being 20 characters connected)

I wasn't accusing you of pessimism at all

One thing I've noticed, though: when you look at the forums, you can see, e.g. '100 people viewing' on the sub-forum titles. If this is correct, are there really that many more people looking at the forums than playing ?

no those are spambots, the only reason this forum isn't flooded with spam is because you need a game account linked.

Ah, didn't think of that :/