Thread: Future of NC?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I hope it somehow picks back up again with a larger community, the largest on Tera I've seen is 4%. I think if they tweaked the game a bit and made it free to play with some kind of easy way to make an account we would most likely have more people.
    Thanks,

- Mike

www.segacduniverse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre Mike
    I hope it somehow picks back up again with a larger community, the largest on Tera I've seen is 4%. I think if they tweaked the game a bit and made it free to play with some kind of easy way to make an account we would most likely have more people.
    what good would it do KK to have more people? it only costs them more in bandwidth and support
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Had KK gone through with it's Asian Release, Neocron could well have had a future since every game come rain or shit appeals to them ...

Why they haven't given Neocron to anyone to attempt revivification I don't know.

And why KK is relying on Black prophecy for the Company's Push back into this world

From everything we have heard, black prophecy will be a "massive space MMO" of instances.

I can see the game turning straight into Global Agenda... (If you got tricked into spending 40 quid on that crap say aye)

Why are we even here still?

We should all just disappear for 6 months to make a point tbh
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Quote Originally Posted by nobby
    We should all just disappear for 6 months to make a point tbh
    bye, some of us are still here because we actually enjoy spending time with some of the people on nc.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

There's MSN for that
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

There's MSN for that
    If we book it for 6 months, KK will just shrug and shut off NC servers and make them into BP servers.

When did this sound like a good idea?

I hope they keep it running and do some minor adjustments on occasion. Now that I have an acct for the third time
    Thanks,

- Mike

www.segacduniverse.com

There's MSN for that
    dunno what you define spending time as, but it's obvious you don't even play the game anymore

Actually prior to quitting I know a lot of people who logged into nc purely to say hi to their "friends" on trade chat or ooc. There were nights with endless banter over ooc where you could actually enjoy a conversation without the flaming/arguments/bitching but sadly as populations dwindle so does the intelligent life still frequenting the forums/game.

I have not played in a long time but I still come here hoping for the day when they say NC is back, come and play again!

Sadly I can't bring myself to deal with the hackers and cheaters. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have left.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    Actually prior to quitting I know a lot of people who logged into nc purely to say hi to their "friends" on trade chat or ooc. There were nights with endless banter over ooc where you could actually enjoy a conversation without the flaming/arguments/bitching but sadly as populations dwindle so does the intelligent life still frequenting the forums/game.

I have not played in a long time but I still come here hoping for the day when they say NC is back, come and play again!

Sadly I can't bring myself to deal with the hackers and cheaters. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have left.
    well that's exactly the very same thought that i've about the game, i couldn't say that in a better way!

The majority has left, although there are still a few left. Luckily they are no longer supported by a big clan, so in generally they are easier to deal with, and at the moment evidence is being collected that hopefully will be enough to deal with those last stragglers.

NC is back, come and play again!

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Lightbulb

but sadly as populations dwindle so does the intelligent life still frequenting the forums/game.
    I resent this!

Anyway, like Genji said, come back.

And take our OPs while you are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    The majority has left, although there are still a few left. Luckily they are no longer supported by a big clan, so in generally they are easier to deal with, and at the moment evidence is being collected that hopefully will be enough to deal with those last stragglers.
    dude it looks like they wont believe us....

ye there are a few cheating leftovers but these hrm mby5 players arent a big deal anymore
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678