Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    Modify Gaya Glove stats. it's supposed to be better than the normal PSI Gloves...
    why? epic weapons arent better than normal weapons?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

well what the point to make the epic from crahn if the item is totally worthless? when you do the epic during the talk you discover that the gaya glove has strange power superior than normal... logically i suppose that the gaya glove should be better than the gag 3 psi glove

as far as I could tell it is superior to the cag 2 glove, and since its requirements are much lower that kinda makes sense, just like the weapons
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

tbh why to bring/make a new patch? The game is free and it havent bring more population on the servers...

Before making the patch KK should adverside the game that its free and maybe the population will grow...

There arent many people who will pay 12.95 dollars to play nc! Xfire neocron info

Default OT post...

advertising costs money... which is something that actually don't have... making a new patch is their way to make money by re-instating the monthly subscriptions. then they probably will have some money to advertise. unless you feel good enough to pay for the advertising for NC...

If anyone had a brain within the KK marketing department, they could have mass advertising done on a global scale without the need to shell out a penny, only paying commissions.

But then again, I'm only a 19 year old boy that's just done basic business studies at college, who am I to question KK's actions... or mis-actions...
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan
    tbh why to bring/make a new patch? The game is free and it havent bring more population on the servers...

Before making the patch KK should adverside the game that its free and maybe the population will grow...

There arent many people who will pay 12.95 dollars to play nc! Xfire neocron info
    actually it brought a lot more population to the server, back to 18% or more even, but they all left again cuz of cheats, exploits, bugs and the thorough ignoring by KK

Maybe somewhere in the posts someone has said this before but....

I would like to see PEs be able to woc ANY of thier main stats to increase the variability and viability of the setups. As a typicly unspecailized class, this wouldnt seem to be out of line or context.

Afaik, we can only choose between str and dex for pe's.
    Correct? ...i think i'm reading that right....

Default Raygun rifle's glow effect

For me, the glow of a single rgRifle blast is too bright. It washes out the mob's hitbox entirely, brightness options notwithstanding (& bloom filter off).
    Taken in a team situation, this only gets worse.

Please tone down the rgRifle's glow a bit & give the epileptic hamster a break.

Cheers.
    Moe Hazard CST; Pencilneck RES; Halogen Black HtRC-Spy; Ammobucket HtHC-Tank; Aeon Blur HtRC-PE; Liberty Blaze HtRC-PE; Ajax Friday PPU; Dane Brammage HtHC-Tank; Rustybox LtRC/Poker
    ...it may help to have friends in high places, but its better--I find--to have cordial acquaintances everywhere...

If you want bright, you should see the Fusion Cannon. My god, I need sunglasses whenever someone brings that thing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction77
    If you want bright, you should see the Fusion Cannon. My god, I need sunglasses whenever someone brings that thing out.
    That weapon effect should be illegal to use tbh

I like the way I have to look away

Games should have some forms of pain elements somehow in the future
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Can't remember if I mentioned this, but the mission system can be a pain. You frequently have to sift through pages and pages before you get the right one.

Many of the missions are rather defunct anyway, plus they don't allways seems to correlate with the difficulty or the faction. Why are Launchers on very hard? Shouldn't this be medium with something like WBs for hard and chasers/percies/etc. for very hard.
    Plus why to CM's have missions to go all the way to the other side of the map to kill raptors?

Sectioning it off into Tradeskill, Quick-kill, Kill and Misc. types would help too.

failing separating the missions into sections if you made the part of the window that lists the missions take up more of the citycom terminal you could display more if not all of the missions available at a given difficulty
    It is rumoured that somewhere in one of the caves you can find Excalibur, still waiting for the once and future king to draw it from the Stone.

N
    stupidgliderreqsaretoohigh

Gotta agree with Dribble Joy there. A few of the new players I've gotten to try NC over the years get frustrated with the mission system's generic offerings and kinda clunky interface & don't stay long enough to use them much.

It would be cool if some of the missions could be related to the epics in other factions. I.e.: a FA mission that challenges you to hack into a hostile faction's data storage (lower levels at 1, 2, or 3) and take a data fragment back to your HQ that compeletes a storyline (see Tangent epic quest dialog for refference).

Knit the epic events into the actions of the players & show us the impact we have, while telling us a more complete story for our effort. New people are just not going to read a 20-page backstory history on a game these days.
    And for good reason:
    Are not History lectures always less interesting than the prospect of making such history ourselves?

Just my 2nc.
    Moe Hazard CST; Pencilneck RES; Halogen Black HtRC-Spy; Ammobucket HtHC-Tank; Aeon Blur HtRC-PE; Liberty Blaze HtRC-PE; Ajax Friday PPU; Dane Brammage HtHC-Tank; Rustybox LtRC/Poker
    ...it may help to have friends in high places, but its better--I find--to have cordial acquaintances everywhere...