Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Respect for Chrome and Flib.

Respect to ns_chrome as he is truly OLD school. The rest of you wonder why this forum is dead when you churn out posts as useless as some of those above. From a new persons point of view, if you went to check out a thread where one guy said it was too long and couldnt be arsed to read it..... and then another continued to gripe about centuries old problems that have been discussed ad nauseum; well would you stay to post?

Personally i think id move right along if i didnt know any better.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I think the problem lies in the game. He's confused about how the game works, can't blame him. Vets come back and see neocron has been "rebalanced" (I say that in massive sarcastic quotes) and are put off.

Sure people gripe but for good reason. I see a lot of posters here with patch this game in their sigs
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

True but this is a forum, its not like you speak and then regret it. You have to physically type out the post, implying cognitive thought prior to that. I just think people should perhaps think a bit more before they post is all. Otherwise its a vicious circle.

So, quick report. After getting back yesterday, logged tonight and went warbot hunting for the first time in a loooong time. Still pretty easy to kill the warbots themselves, but the spiderbots they spawn are lameness.

(I died.)

Still, twas fun. Didn't have long, only killed about 3 of em. One of them yielding a T part. Other one only had junk. Couldn't loot the last one cause got killed by the spiderbots and when I got back it had despawned.

Ah well, still had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydalesis
    Your PE is totally worthless in pvp except if you have..
    PE is still a great class, it's not secondary at all. I never had a PE during 2.2 until a few weeks ago and I tried in an outpost fight, it was amazing, and I didn't even have PPU support. It is actually useful, you just have to remember that nowadays a class that has a lot of damagedealing skill (ie. Pistol/Rifle for a PE) will do way much more better than one that is focused on using resist chips and too specific CON resist based.

The only problem I have noticed so far was the drugs combined with the Jones stealth. You will probably stealth a lot with a PE, and that creates a huge drugflash so instead of going for a 30mins drugs setup, that will switch you to 20mins.

But as you said, WoC is more than required. Xbow/Freeman on a pistol, or reaper/AK on a rifle.

Miss the days when BoH/RoLH/Judge/Slasher/Exec etc. were useful weapons, there shouldn't be such a strict choice of weapons for DEX based damagedealer :/
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Default Heya

Heya Guys

I really miss Neocron 2 but i cannot get back into it as i have no computer i am trying to save up but i got a little problem with the Beer haha but i am trying hard to save up to join Neocron again.

Quote Originally Posted by NS_CHROME54
    So, quick report. After getting back yesterday, logged tonight and went warbot hunting for the first time in a loooong time. Still pretty easy to kill the warbots themselves, but the spiderbots they spawn are lameness.

(I died.)

Still, twas fun. Didn't have long, only killed about 3 of em. One of them yielding a T part. Other one only had junk. Couldn't loot the last one cause got killed by the spiderbots and when I got back it had despawned.

Ah well, still had fun.

Warbots omg ! How I remember those little robots ! Well not so little to be honest the spider bots didnt do as much dmg as I remember I was shooting them with a PSI or a Drone as a PE back in the day. From what I can remember I left neocron 2 about 4 months after flying bombers came about I think as my clan died & I was the only active leader online, PVP might be dead but it would sure as hell to be fun driven around in a tank killing those Fire mobs for Rare parts again countless hours spent killing *** for Rare parts
    English tank-(Mercury)HC, all Imps cept MC5
    English Spy-(Mercury)RC,Hck All Imps MC5^^
    English Ppu-(Mars) Apu170 Ppu30 Sniper^^
    English Spy,Tank,Psi,Spy-const(Terra)
    Left Terra ages ago even tho am English
    ( Picture of me just Click )

Default Sounds Fun

Yeah thats sounds good i will do that for myself if i ever get back in game hopefully i will.

Okay, so...

Went warbot hunting again today. Killed many warbots and a decayed horror around Gabanium.

Not a single tech part.

Why are drop rates so low?? Where can I hunt for techs as a rifle PE these days?

Firemobs are where the techs are.

ay firemobs at cycrow. there u got the chance for a bit PvP action too
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

Yup head for CRP, non belt drop zone aswell.

So you don't gotta worry about dropping shit, if you get Pwned as your at 1/4 health, taking hits from a mob by some passer by!
    Or those evil pesky snipers who log on as soon as there's activity in the area!!

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by NS_CHROME54
    Okay, so...

Went warbot hunting again today. Killed many warbots and a decayed horror around Gabanium.

Not a single tech part.

Why are drop rates so low?? Where can I hunt for techs as a rifle PE these days?
    Just jump in a tank with a friend & hunt fire mobs as the other players say, I found the most rare parts these ways.

Tell me how much would a 5 slot Plasma cannon go for these days ? :P
    English tank-(Mercury)HC, all Imps cept MC5
    English Spy-(Mercury)RC,Hck All Imps MC5^^
    English Ppu-(Mars) Apu170 Ppu30 Sniper^^
    English Spy,Tank,Psi,Spy-const(Terra)
    Left Terra ages ago even tho am English
    ( Picture of me just Click )

If its a cs everyone already has one. If its a shop bought one, bin it.

Shame.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast