Thread: 2 things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2 things

First im in afghanistan yet AGAIN And i need a good download link, since my internet goes up and down, off and on, one with resume would be good..so if anyone has a good one let me know plz

second...WALT you gonna have to pm me your email cause i dont got it. hoser

How are you able to get the chance to play games if you're in Afganistan may I ask?

The download link 4gamers.de appears fine for me, if you however have a connection that drops and such then I recommend getting them off www.dome-of-york.com for the "part" downloads.
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Odd that you would spend all day shooting and then retire to neocron to do shooting

But hey who am I to argue with a soldier...sir
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Have you considerate to use torrent as a download solution? might help incase that the network that you use goes down...

What the hell are you doing in Afghanistan?

Could you use a download manager? I tend to use wget for windows because its simple to use from the command line and you don't have to install a ton of crap to get it to work, it's just a binary that works.

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Odd that you would spend all day shooting and then retire to neocron to do shooting
    As long as he doesn't get confused and start mailing helpdesk if the taliban start using cheats or personal insults

Seriously, good luck out there!
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    Have you considerate to use torrent as a download solution? might help incase that the network that you use goes down...

What the hell are you doing in Afghanistan?

I doubt he's there to enjoy the local road side bombs.

Next time take a CD copy of neocron 2. Good luck soldier, you'll face some evil bastards, and in Afghanistan.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon

But hey who am I to argue with a soldier...sir
    War is 98% boredom and 2% pure terror. There is time to play NC during some of the 98%. Tick you should be ashamed of yourself as you yet again forgot to burn yourself a copy before you left the states. That is part of PCI's.
    I bring nothing to the table.

Use this one in combination with a downloadmanager (not this one from firefox):
    http://ultimate-networx.net/?page_id=4

Thats the fastest download for the european area, i know. Dunno how it's in Afghanistan.

Good luck over there. Some of my best friends will go there too in a few months with the German forces. Hope you guys will not come in trouble. See nearly every week something about attacks against the Bundeswehr on German television...
    Atreides' "Hot or not" Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert [GS]
    Ich sage immer: "Nicht schießen - wir können verhandeln!" ... aber hilft eigentlich nie

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz-Von Mel
    War is 98% boredom and 2% pure terror. There is time to play NC during some of the 98%. Tick you should be ashamed of yourself as you yet again forgot to burn yourself a copy before you left the states. That is part of PCI's.
    I hope its only 2% terror. Im due out there in June next year.

completely [OT] how do lap tops work out there? with the heat etc? i dont fancy taking my laptop but was thinking of buying one from the bx or something?

Other than that Tickster/Bozz if you chaps are playing again I will come play again sometime! would be cool to hang with you chaps once again.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Get yourself a laptop cooler and some shade and you should be ok in the desert. NC isn't that intensive and as long as you use it in moderation you should be okay.

Unless the Taliban have NC accounts then they might find you. Why else do you think KK put AKs in the game? To appeal to the islamic fundamentalist demographic, of course.

Good luck out there Tick and see ya in NC

Closed - Until Further Notice

Default God Bless

Tick god is watching you always so you take care out there.

And god bless you to Hoder dont know what we would do without ya!!!!!

Marmite

[ edited - please be aware that your views may be offensive to others]
    Last edited by Hoder; 23-08-09 at 21:25. Reason: religious

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    I hope its only 2% terror. Im due out there in June next year.

completely [OT] how do lap tops work out there? with the heat etc? i dont fancy taking my laptop but was thinking of buying one from the bx or something?

Other than that Tickster/Bozz if you chaps are playing again I will come play again sometime! would be cool to hang with you chaps once again.
    My laptop has made it through 2 deployments (Dell Inspiron). Keep a can of air handy for the dust. Cooling pads help I am sure. If you have a real nice laptop I suggest leaving it at home and buying a cheaper one with a halfway decent video card and your good to go.

I am not sure if/when I will be playing. I am now Battery XO and working on my masters.
    I bring nothing to the table.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast