Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Neocron Population.

Hello i have not been in Neocron for ages i was still wondering if it was busy or not and if it is i might the come back to it again when i can.

Thanks
    Marmite

Population is quite small. The neocron players need to...get jiggy with it in order to produce more players.

Do your part people!

giggidy
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Disruptor-Tank 112/66 *** _shiva's Avatar

Neocron never was a million player community — it is more like a very familiar community.

Spread NC as often as you can. Players should realize that it is worth to come back because so many things have changed (positively).

So how crappy is the population on the server like 20 players on at any given time?

It gets up to 8% and more.

I have a few friends who'd like to come back to NC, and a few more that would like to try it out.

It's hard to point a finger at any particulars why i keep coming back to NC. I just love the atmosphere and the fps/skill system.

Can new accounts be created now or is it still locked?

At a glance when i logged off earlier...

Mars - 8%
    Mercury 1%
    Terra 6%

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

1% is 10 players. We may not have WoW's numbers but bare in mind WoW players are basement dwelling nerds who will buy anything featuring an elf in a bikini.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Neocron doesn't need billions of players

(but well, we could still use a few more)
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

i really hate WOW players or most of them. the game sucks and it's not enjoyable to me. NC is better with a low population at min 250 players (should be nice) and be fair play dudes. what NC do need is a KK decisive restructure of the game, i mean new source code, new content. even if they reuse the actual 3d models it doesn't bother me to see low polygons 3d models at all!

Reuse nc1 models >_>

Or make brand new ones based on the originals, EXACTLY.

@ flib: it's what a meant i know that many 3d models can be accessed by some hacks (skin hacks) in the current client if KK just redo the game code using the original models that the current client use it will be perfect.

Random ganking by 5 year olds are just as bad as many WoW players. It's not just the game itself, it's the attitude of a few players that keep populations low.

I know NC is a 'hardcore' PvP game, but when neutrals and friendlies are running around ganking folks for no reason other than an easy kill (2, 3, 4 vs 1), people tend to get turned off.

Not to mention some folks using hacks and exploits (insta-hacking for example).

Yea, third day back and I already got ganked by 2 (as in 2v1) -neutral- players, while I was running from mobs that were killing me.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 04-08-09 at 05:33.

@ DarkPhoenix: True.

Thats why i level my new tank with my LE in till he's basicly capped :P

no point in taking it out anyway for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast