Quote Originally Posted by flib
    Oh lord.
    What? You got a problem with it?

If he's got $900, he can do much better for gaming. RAM is a poor place to spend money. Spend it on a decent CPU and a higher end GPU. Ignore DDR3 until there's price parity with DDR2. The only people who should buy DDR3 at retailers are those buying Nehalem systems. Leave it to the OEMs for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by IceStorm
    What? You got a problem with it?
    I agree with your proposed setup.

I love NFL blitz? do you?

Dude so you want DDR3 for a allendale? you know they have like 3.4ghz walls right? DDR2 is so much more Preformance for your $$ especially on this PC, but I hear the DDR2 Version of the VIPER is really really nice. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820220334
    They work especially well with a Nvidia Bios.
    As for the HD get a raptor or you can get some really good preformance out of a Seagate Perpendicular Recording Drive. As for the Powersupply get a good name brand Antec, Thermaltake, Silverstone, Mushkin, etc. Make sure it has good reviews Modular Cable support and above 22A on each 12v+ rail.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Yeah yeah I know, I used SorkZmok proposed setup with a couple changes, parts are bought and in the mail.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 23-10-08 at 20:20. Reason: Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax
    Yeah yeah I know, I used SorkZmok proposed setup with a couple changes, parts are bought and in the mail.
    Well, that's a relief. :-)

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Yep, they ar scheduled for delivery tomorrow, should see you folks back in game on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Necpock's signature
    Magical FlibQuotes (the ones that adds another number to his post count)
    Oh lord.
    Necpock, I'm posting this in the public because it would just be boring to PM you, and no one else would see it. I'm posting in this thread since you saw fit to quote a post out of here in your signature.
    I don't care about my post count; I cared about it like 6 years ago when I was 12, but not now.
    I do like to troll yes, but I don't take it to the extreme. If it was a problem, the moderators would speak to me about it, not you.
    You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I recall that it stems from one moment ingame, where I was trolling the help channel, and you took something I said as an insult (I believe I said "you're not a very normal person, are you?" in response to something you said. As soon as you said it, you blew up at me about how you used to respect me, but you don't anymore because I gave you an "rl insult."

If you have a problem with me, you can talk to me in private, instead of this childish stuff. I mean, we can continue this public drama if you want, I enjoy it, but I get a feeling that the administration isn't interested.

tl;dr: I haven't done anything to you, yet you're getting on my case. If you want to keep it up, I'm happy with that too.

Also, my remark about IceStorm's list was in reference to his selection of the Gigabyte brand.

edit:
    also: cocks
    Last edited by flib; 24-10-08 at 04:40.

Necpock, I'm posting this in the public because it would just be boring to PM you, and no one else would see it. I'm posting in this thread since you saw fit to quote a post out of here in your signature.
    I don't care about my post count; I cared about it like 6 years ago when I was 12, but not now.
    I do like to troll yes, but I don't take it to the extreme. If it was a problem, the moderators would speak to me about it, not you.
    You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I recall that it stems from one moment ingame, where I was trolling the help channel, and you took something I said as an insult (I believe I said "you're not a very normal person, are you?" in response to something you said. As soon as you said it, you blew up at me about how you used to respect me, but you don't anymore because I gave you an "rl insult."

If you have a problem with me, you can talk to me in private, instead of this childish stuff. I mean, we can continue this public drama if you want, I enjoy it, but I get a feeling that the administration isn't interested.

tl;dr: I haven't done anything to you, yet you're getting on my case. If you want to keep it up, I'm happy with that too.

Also, my remark about IceStorm's list was in reference to his selection of the Gigabyte brand.

edit:
    also: cocks
    Wow you remember that?

Anyway just to answer to you, I'm frankly sick of your 4 letter unconstructive replies in the latest topics inwhich you've posted on. I've only just come back to these forums after some time.. yes they are fairly dead but your recent troll rampage has hit a nerve, and lets just say, your cluttering up the forum.

Now take a few hints and post something worth reading, or stop wasting everyone's time.
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg ]

If you have a problem, report my posts.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

If you have a problem, report my posts.
    Exactly so. Take the rest of it to PMs, thanks.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12