Default Taking news from the OP war scene

Hi folks,

I was just wondering as I left like 1 month ago, how is the OP war scene going on?

Is it balanced ? When I left I was in AD but we were slightly too much so I never really bothered to fight properly

I would reactivate again if it is any active, probably

/Nerije
    Last edited by Neallys; 17-08-08 at 09:07.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Still a lot of people in AD neally, but the op scene is more balanced at the moment, there is GPC, 12 Monkies, 19 and TFC around to give AD shit so we pretty much can't hold ops due to late night zergs/ninjas ^_^. I would suggest that you do come back as all non suspended accounts are free atm and I would suggest you join one of those other clans or BLABLA, a clan just founded yesterday by jini.

I didn't even know there was a 'free time', since how long? and how long for?
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Arrow

Launcher --> Important: Current issues with the payment providers
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

Yeah I got that once I launched the launcher.exe, and just been cross-reading the forums recently so