Canadian eh

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Yup after Kaylee from Firefly. 6 weeks old. Only got her 2 days ago. Working on weening her off from nibbling fingers.
    Never really got into Firefly enough to know the characters names as I don't watch a lot of TV and Space stopped showing it after it got canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by General Crazy
    Never really got into Firefly enough to know the characters names as I don't watch a lot of TV and Space stopped showing it after it got canceled.
    I originally downloaded it as I was being prodded a lot to pick it up. Suffice to say it hooked me and I got the DVD's and go to the annual charity showing up in Toronto every year.

Canadian eh

I originally downloaded it as I was being prodded a lot to pick it up. Suffice to say it hooked me and I got the DVD's and go to the annual charity showing up in Toronto every year.
    You mean you go freely to TO. I live about 2 and a half hours from TO and haven't been there in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by General Crazy
    You mean you go freely to TO. I live about 2 and a half hours from TO and haven't been there in ages.
    Well when you live in Hamilton......it's an upgrade ;p

If you haven't been there in ages you should check out Yonge around the Eaton Center. They think they are Times Square now

Hmmm, takes me back to the mid 70s when I was in the inner bowels of the Eaton Center cleaning up after the old place burned, quite like the outzone it was...

account@neocron.com wroteear **** ******,
    Thank you for your request. Right now we are expecting it to be up by Monday/Tuesday. The team is in the process of restoring all the data at themoment.
    I know, sucks dont it.

Altho why account@neocron.com will say this, and yet nobody announce it on the forums is abit

Could a server down thread ever get more derailed? Only when General Crazy is part of the action

But really, now that it's been close to 2 days of downtime are you still telling us NO ETA? Can you at least tell us if we should even expect any action over the weekend? Can someone please post something related to and specific to the server being down with some detailed information? All we have been informed to this point, including the announcement thread is pretty obvious stuff with no real info on the issue and what exactly is being done to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Magic
    account@neocron.com wroteear **** ******,
    Thank you for your request. Right now we are expecting it to be up by Monday/Tuesday. The team is in the process of restoring all the data at the moment.
    Wow, sounds to me like they are already on vacation and dont give a rats a** about their clients. Great hosting company you guys found. Have a fun holiday while the rest of us that only get holidays and weekends to play dont get what they pay for. I can't believe I came back to this BS.

Canadian eh

Well when you live in Hamilton......it's an upgrade ;p

If you haven't been there in ages you should check out Yonge around the Eaton Center. They think they are Times Square now
    I spent 2 and a half years in Hamilton as a kid in the late 80's and haven't been back since, but I have to say it isn't that bad since I also spent time in Sarnia(Chemical Valley is awful), I have spent the last 10 years in London, and I try avoiding leaving the city when ever possible.

Im now waiting for a full week refund....if its not fixed for the weekend...

WTF Monday or Tuesday, are you serious?

Vegah look @ Pm

this is bs TBH........

Default What?

I love neocron.

I was going to rejoin yesterday, but perhaps this is an omen
    Micken, with a big M.