Un-Registered User

Snowie can any confirmation be said about the data still secure and not lost? or could their be a possible roll-back?

Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S
    Snowie can any confirmation be said about the data still secure and not lost? or could their be a possible roll-back?

Thx in advance
    Hopefully the data is secure as some people were still able to log in by bypassing the launcher for a while after the problem appeared. Unfortunately they won't provide a work around for the launcher temporarily. Instead they wait while some remote monkeys fiddle with a server that is apparently above their knowledge of fixing else it would be done by now. They seem to forget a lot of the community knows enough about servers to know that this is never acceptable in any work enviorment.

The ability to provide an alternate login for this game is an option they are completely ignoring at this point. I'm appauled.

No NC at all this weekend i can only assume ...

I've been trying to cope with this by watching pvp vids etc but it just makes me want to play ever more, I fail at coping..

Quote Originally Posted by landofcake
    No NC at all this weekend i can only assume ...
    Why should a weekend matter when your paid service is down. They better work on it 24/7 till it's fixed IMO.

Canadian eh

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    For anyone who wished to cancel either a full or trial account and will incur charges due to this outage be assured that those charges will be fully refunded. Please drop an email to account@neocron.com stating your intentions.

I'm afraid there's still no further information nor an expected ETA for repairs. I know this is intensely frustrating (for everyone!) but please bear with us.

N
    Well both my accounts where already canceled, so I could change the payment from 1 month to 3 months, while I could care less about refunds as I just want to play as this is my last full week off as the major busy season for my job starts next month, I am off till Sunday, as I have nothing else to do other then play NC, I spend since Wednesday afternoon basically wanting to bash my head off a wall in boredom.

This is one of those cases where someone in-house should be working on a more proactive solution then waiting on a web host to solve the problem.

Well at least I have a new addition to keep me busy while they are down

This is not a hamster

pl4s bred?

Lol a new set of guinea pigs to run the server

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBag
    I think we have been patient by now and are seriously due a better explanation of what is going on and an ETA of when this will be fixed. Do you seriously expect any of your current player base to buy your new game? How do you plan to promote something new when what you already have is so broken? Bugs are still here from the BETA of this game, and so am I only because I have tried to put faith in this company because your ideas are so great. Too bad the implementation and communication is soo poor, and your tone to the community is always so demeaning.
    well the guy who invented nc .. hasn't worked for them for a long time and alot of the origanal staff dont either... so tbh it's not even the current kk's idears .....
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

Canadian eh

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Well at least I have a new addition to keep me busy while they are down
    I guessing by the title of the picture you named your ferret Kaylee?

Quote Originally Posted by General Crazy
    I guessing by the title of the picture you named your ferret Kaylee?
    Yup after Kaylee from Firefly. 6 weeks old. Only got her 2 days ago. Working on weening her off from nibbling fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    For anyone who wished to cancel either a full or trial account and will incur charges due to this outage be assured that those charges will be fully refunded. Please drop an email to account@neocron.com stating your intentions.

I'm afraid there's still no further information nor an expected ETA for repairs. I know this is intensely frustrating (for everyone!) but please bear with us.

N
    what about the charges i get from rekkator for play time not recieved ? ..
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

I'd rather have another patch than any refunded money or free playtime