Default Is it me or is there lag thisafternoon?

Im getting major lag and packet loss, Im from the UK. Not downloading anything, just got NC up and vent...

Was fine until 5 minutes ago

My connection to NC from the UK is fine at the moment

Im getting some major packet loss, I've done virus check, spyware check, and nothing has been changed.. Also rang up ISP and all seems "fine" any suggestions?

Infact its not packet loss, I just assume.. I'm getting long synchs, sometimes random synchs, long time to pull or fire my weapons, Sound familiar?

i had same yesterday. havent tried today. im using virgin adsl if it helps
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I had issues yesterday, when I am the last person to ever get them. I rarely EVER synch out or have any fatal errors and I had both after 2 hours of play yesterday.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I have detected an issue on level3 nodes. Something is congested there, or the whole neocron service is now located on a cheaper location/rate...

Reinstall of Neocron didn't solve it, neither did a reinstall of windows.... ISP is fine

No, but reinstalling of windows, will help in FPS

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    i had same yesterday. havent tried today. im using virgin adsl if it helps
    That says it all I got the same and if it wasnt tied in with alll the phone/tv package i would definately change

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Quote Originally Posted by danmalone
    That says it all I got the same and if it wasnt tied in with alll the phone/tv package i would definately change

That would be virgin cable you've got then no? ADSL is the phone line one. The cable is a much better service on the whole. I have had it for all the time i ever had internet pretty much and only once had a problem with it but that was solved in one phone call.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    That would be virgin cable you've got then no? ADSL is the phone line one. The cable is a much better service on the whole. I have had it for all the time i ever had internet pretty much and only once had a problem with it but that was solved in one phone call.
    Nah, Virgin media do an ADSL service as well as a cable one, depending on what is available in your area (seeing as Virgin have no intention of repeating the mistakes of earlier cable companies, that is spending huglely on network expansion and driving into unrecoverable debt).

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim
    I think its the cable one i got yeh. Its generally alrite, i do have to restart router now and again which isnt too much of a prob. It get my fair share of long syncs ingame and if i stand still in p2 for 15mins or more i get put in a sync still.

All i wanna do is idol and watch the spam in ooc and the 'pvp' (if thats what u can call it ) in p2

/edit, any idea what times rabbi fang is usually about? i think ive been a lil unlucky with my timing

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Quote Originally Posted by danmalone
    if i could get cable i would do but i pay less than alot of people do so its serviceable.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Dan - I'm on every night, generally after 9pm GMT to about 11pm GMT.

Also, I'm on right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast