Thread: Mars...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

People not constantly seeking a fight, hell evne people with LEs in are not ruining the game. Get over the fact that some people don't play like you do.
    In fact, if all you ever do is PvP, I'd suggest that you are the one playing the wrong game - there are far, far better multiplayer shooters out there, some even with persistent or semi-persistent worlds. The key to NC is the diversity of experience it offers, but I suppose some people prefer to impose their playstyle onto others (and here we have the real key to why NC's pops are so low).

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

If anyone wants some pistol leveling stuff then let me know I can supply some items on Mars. Sadly, I don't yet have the same level of spare kit that I have on Terra.

I prob have some other stuff lying around for tanks who wish to level, but I cannot be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    On the contrary. It is exactly that people like you, are killing a game designed for heavy pvp. Instead of getting a weapon and joining the fun thats going on in p2 and/or OP scene, you try to tradeskill or PvE or whatever it is you are doing, but in the wrong environment. I guess there are other games offering better tools for this kind of interaction (not that in NC you cant do that, but it ends pretty boring)

[ edited ]

If this is your answer what were u doing in the game the first 2 years or so i played because u sure werent pvping jini. [ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 20:54.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

[ edited ]
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Casius / lore

its empty. I would rather use ignore and play with more people tbh.

Thats not true.

Mars has not the diversity of players regarding timezones, thus a much stronger falloff off-peak. However, when it hits it's time of the day, days where mars has a greater %age are not uncommon.
    Siege erzeugen Reden, Niederlagen Ausreden. (Dr Carl Peter Fröhling)
    Desperate Programmers - Zum Verzweifeln
    Construction Recipes | The base prize of items | Resistances

Quote Originally Posted by solling
    its empty. I would rather use ignore and play with more people tbh.
    Quality beats quantity hands down though my friend. The quality of some of the gutter slime on Terra these days is close to amoebic proportions.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

It's the memories of the community that keeps bringing me back to Neocron.

In contrary, It's the community itself that keeps driving me away again.

EDIT - It's about 50/50 good people/scum mix. I met a guy last night for instance, whom met me for the very first time. He helped me out by showing me how to drone in the WoC tunnels, without me asking him. It's moments like this that made me love the game so much the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    If this is your answer what were u doing in the game the first 2 years or so i played because u sure werent pvping jini. you were somewhere near the bottom of this layer cake.

Hence the title. who is john spike? exactly. he is no body. he never was.
    Exactly right. I was tradeskilling like an ass. But I was also trying to learn the game too.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 20:55. Reason: Harrasment

Exactly right. I was tradeskilling like an ass. But I was also trying to learn the game too.

[ edited ]
    [ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 20:57. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    People not constantly seeking a fight, hell evne people with LEs in are not ruining the game. Get over the fact that some people don't play like you do.
    In fact, if all you ever do is PvP, I'd suggest that you are the one playing the wrong game - there are far, far better multiplayer shooters out there, some even with persistent or semi-persistent worlds. The key to NC is the diversity of experience it offers, but I suppose some people prefer to impose their playstyle onto others (and here we have the real key to why NC's pops are so low).
    We are not talking of particular newbies that just joined the game and they want to explore it C.
    In fact not even hardcore pvpers like myself, pvp at all times. It is a game with a lot things to do other than pvp and that is true, but it is also true, that this game was/is designed around pvp and the fun this gives and nothing else. Tell me one mmo that is better in pvp than NC then if you like, don't just spit me vague comments. Which one is better than NC in terms of pvp?

Damn's reasons are valid. He wants to play the game not for pvp but for pve/missions. Ok fine this is understandable. But the majority of players still playing the game are playing for pvp.

[ edited ]

Like Lore already said, it is allways easy to uncheck ooc and trade andmute the whole server and do your own business. You will still have a server with some people in it. The choice is yours
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 21:01. Reason: Direct Harrasment.

Casius / lore

Quality beats quantity hands down though my friend. The quality of some of the gutter slime on Terra these days is close to amoebic proportions.

no quality on mars tho especially if u dont speak german then its just whatever.

i do understand the need to start over sometimes but tbh it only lasts for so long then ur back to where u started mars or terra. lvling can only be fun for so long.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 21:02. Reason: Spam

gbc (in 2.1) > whatever clan you were in jini

i remember

[ edited ]
    [ edited ]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-02-08 at 21:03. Reason: Response to Trolling.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast