ROFL....yes true that...thats what i meant....when you target jini, he dies very quick...when you dont target him, he runs around with his AK to annoy my speakers with this repetitive sound that never ends, thats why i love to kill him...to stop this sound from stressing my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI
    Jini - why must you attack everyone that opposes your argument?
    It's counter-productive, and makes you look a bit stupid. You can't and won't constantly get away with talking to people like shit, in such an arrogant and patronising fashion.
    True that. He feels the need to always add the last word, since he can't do it in RL against his employer lol

Getting a bit hot in here?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Getting a bit hot in here?
    The irony is astounding. Coming from a demon of hell you should be used to the flames no?

In any case this thread is null and void imo. The thread starter has opened the thread, disagreed with most of the points raised and then proceeded to slag off anyone who didnt share his opinion.

It's a shame but unfortunately we are four pages in and no further forward to getting any good op fights going.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

well jini derailed the thread as usual.

you really do sound alot like vetterox used to. do u remember him or was that before you ascended to the greatness you have now.

dont make your pathetic jibes and stop waving your e-peen all over the thread. i would put u on ignore on the forum but i have to keep reading the crap you write because it gets funnier with each passing day.

someone needs to start the jini fan club. im definitely in. why dont u just stealth away from the forum now and not say anymore just like u do every op fight i see u in.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Casius / lore

vet was very good tho

the myth and the concept Richard Slade's Avatar

So let's take Jeriko - tomorrow.
    DEFEND YOURSELF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If it was bland and politically correct it would be utter crap.

difference is vettero X had skill!

jini lacks!

only skill jini has is OOC: WRLD WTF LOG ON P2 IM BEIN PWNED!!!
    Pluto : Tupac
    Tank 66/74 (66/75)(with gimped imps)
    Uranus: Tupac
    APU 64/61

unerf the dev tbh

Docie, why don't you practice some more with your pathetic tank, before founding that club of yours, with your friend the royal?

@Vegah: I always wanted the Apus to have the HAB.
    As for killing me (you never actually managed to k ill me did you?), you died 2-3 times in that place yesterday, at least this is how many times I counted.

@Tupac: You are free to join the crowd , even if you change your tune in DMs, but you too Tup, need more practice as well.

@Dany: you really mean I am not your prime target? seems strange but whatever you say

Of all the fights of yesterday, I can only exclude Lore, which is the kind of tank I wish to fight against. Check his style and his persistence. Nice duels there Lore, even though you were usually got helped by other tanks. Also, yesterday I wasn't in my best.

Edit: Guys, don't sweat... you know where you can find me. And as its easy to kill me as you claim, you should have no problems. So come.. I wait for you

As for the thread, well sadly, people wants to p2fight, and not OP fight. I can understand that from clans like Regulators or serious and some stranded guys like tupac, but I don't get it from clans like Grims who hold 80% of the ops. Anyway, if you lot want ninjas and p2, then let it be...
    Last edited by jini; 05-01-08 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Docie, why don't you practice some more with your pathetic tank, before founding that club of yours, with your friend the royal?
    - listen to jini he is the all powerfull nc god, he knows all about tanks
    @Vegah: I always wanted the Apus to have the HAB.
    As for killing me (you never actually managed to k ill me did you?), you died 2-3 times in that place yesterday, at least this is how many times I counted.
    - you zoned countless times
    @Tupac: You are free to join the crowd , even if you change your tune in DMs, but you too Tup, need more practice as well.
    - why add the last bit? tupac is a great tank
    @Dany: you really mean I am not your prime target? seems strange but whatever you say
    - translated - GIVE ME ATTENTION, ME WANT ATTENTION
    Of all the fights of yesterday, I can only exclude Lore, which is the kind of tank I wish to fight against. Check his style and his persistence. Nice duels there Lore, even though you were usually got helped by other tanks. Also, yesterday I wasn't in my best.
    - even when complementing some1 u have to have an excuse, wait i see TWO!
    Edit: Guys, don't sweat... you know where you can find me. And as its easy to kill me as you claim, you should have no problems. So come.. I wait for you
    - translation - COME PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION !
    As for the thread, well sadly, people wants to p2fight, and not OP fight. I can understand that from clans like Regulators or serious and some stranded guys like tupac, but I don't get it from clans like Grims who hold 80% of the ops. Anyway, if you lot want ninjas (take warlord ops) and p2, then let it be...
    tbh the best way to appease the great lord jini is to throw tank setups at him, he knows so much he'll turn them into pure gold...

aaaah mystic mystic
    The -once upon a time great Tank- now a godly clipwhore.
    FYI all my setups are mostly available to whoever asks, and this is happening simply because I don't believe in setups, like I say since day 1 on this forum, but skills.
    Let me repeat that in case you missed it: it's NOT a matter of setup, but a matter of skill
    Ask Lore to show you how to fight, you might learn something, as for me, you can find me either in p2, or in one of your OPs... cheers

Whenever someone discovers you are a quick kill (shields down, hlt down, whatever) you may get switched to primary for the five to ten seconds it takes to finish you off. That's called "flexibility"...

As for the thread, well sadly, people wants to p2fight, and not OP fight. I can understand that from clans like Regulators or serious and some stranded guys like tupac, but I don't get it from clans like Grims who hold 80% of the ops. Anyway, if you lot want ninjas and p2, then let it be...
    Some of our more bored guys go P2 every day, most don't. Mostly due to the fact that there are not enough of our people or not enough enemies available for opfighting... oh w8, th4t w0n't happen as w3 are the b4da$$ 1337 n1nj4cr3w on s0cks and d0n't n33d n0 3n1m33s t0 t4k3 0P$!

Btw... 80% was a few weeks back when there was only wrld to provide some resistance. You should check the worldmap or term from time to time, it's looking way better now. Diversity and wider choice of targets, you know?

Danny
    I'm the one you thought that you could erase, but a predator that's faster than the food that he chased.
    When you fall off the horse you brought to the race, I'll be the one who's flying by you kickin' shit in your face.

1680x1050 widescreen compatible worldmap

Casius / lore

i think my new computer for actually beiong able to aim a little now :P nice fights indeed

Making childish threads like this and then spouting bs at everyone who doesnt agree with him and THEN he wonders why people ninja HIS ops.....

Just lol, LOL again and one for the road LOL.

What a complete waste of oxygen.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Dany boi listen:
    Since when I am an easy target to kill? are you nuts? Or are you dreaming?
    You just dont get it that spy or tank the damage is the same, and in my priority list, apus and spies are top priority as these are the real danger and not some stupid tanks. You just don't know how to fight OP fights, and no, the answer is NOT to bring more tanks and more ppus. Your clan in a desperate attempt to show power, just invites people for the numbers to be able to ninja.
    In our last OP fights you had only one fighter named wee man wee, that told us he was an Grim alt (when we were asking for people in ooc) and when we asked him to log and inform your mates, we were astonished to learn that he was a newbie, and never been in OP fights and all... yet you wanna keep 80% of the map... how? Anyway you better fix your clan, ask from your low reserves some good pvpers and then we might do some OP fighting, oh and stop ninjas...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast