can a GM/mod please close this thread, it's gone so far off topic.. it's turned into a FLAME TERRArists thread (yet no edits?) seriously can't something be done about this CONSTANT harrasment our clan has to suffer (we're already losing goatt and hog PURELY because of this), I'm 100% CERTAIN you have checked my account again and again, and have scanned all the files i have in my NC folder, I'm still here, and for good reason.

Alright, now youve got a request from the thread starter.

CLOSE THE FUCKING THREAD.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Thead Closed

N

next person to post is gay!
    Last edited by Kazuya; 19-10-07 at 22:47.

Fuck Sake Cracker!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Alright, now youve got a request from the thread starter.

CLOSE THE FUCKING THREAD.
    Have some manners.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

This thread is teh phail.
    Black Prophecron! You know it makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kierz
    can a GM/mod please close this thread, it's gone so far off topic.. it's turned into a FLAME TERRArists thread (yet no edits?) seriously can't something be done about this CONSTANT harrasment our clan has to suffer (we're already losing goatt and hog PURELY because of this), I'm 100% CERTAIN you have checked my account again and again, and have scanned all the files i have in my NC folder, I'm still here, and for good reason.
    I kinda doubt that they care about ppl flaming US..

Once again KK/GMs shows how they do shit...

man you were posting on the forum while we were op fighting? =[
    you missed out should come on vent more TBH

and yeah i know this is off topic but so are the previous 20 posts or whatever

I do have to say that I love teh Crakzorz tbh!!!!1111

ok this has gone off limits. Tbh, Krazor deserves what he gets, because he was asking for all that. Now let me fix some shit here:
    1. When I refer to 90% cheaters I meant the old clan, Terrarists who are long gone. I was pissed about them because Pabz never told me what they did, even when I asked him to do so, bcz my ears were catching something (cash exploits). Obviously If I was being told, about those cheats, I woulda stopped it, and also kicked some assholes I wanted to kick.
    So, Alex here is your answer you wanted, and certainly it wasn't the fact that Pabz was listened to Nelly.
    Now as history goes, not only do they cheated the game we were playing, they went further in by constructing a new forum with a special -free- place with cheats, regarding Neocron. I knew that this idea was firstly formed in the head of someone that was in two clans at the time: Terrarists and another one. I firmly believe that he persuaded pabz and that idiot, pablo to make that site, but I cant prove it. You see its a lot safer to make your "friend" catch the hot potatoes...

2. I never said anything about their new clan, except that they clip. I have also said that ANYONE who clips, regardless of clan, friend or enemy is a noob, and kills the game. Now villa, is maybe the ambassador of clipping, and if you ever seen him fighting you will understand what I am saying here. Villa, if you really want to play this game stop clipping. And you all have to realise that stealth tool is part of the spy, clipping is not even part of this game. If you think spies are invincible because of the stealth tool, just go make a spy and present us your skills. Your arguments are bullshit

3. Goatt, if you feel like being harassed, please present your case here or contact support, otherwise just plain shutup. Smalktalk is not harassing.

I'm 100% CERTAIN you have checked my account again and again, and have scanned all the files i have in my NC folder, I'm still here, and for good reason.
    Krazor nib, a legitimate company that offers a service like neocron obviously can check your account regarding their servers, but in no way can they check your HD for files n00b. What is this? kk is The Big Brother? This is not USA, its Europe...
    Again, harassing is not teasing. There is a difference.
    Last edited by jini; 20-10-07 at 07:45.

Default Hmmm

Indeed, 3rd party tools are not detected unfortunately...

But maybe one day it'll be !

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

This post could of been a good one aswell, shame =/

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

man you were posting on the forum while we were op fighting? =[
    you missed out should come on vent more TBH

and yeah i know this is off topic but so are the previous 20 posts or whatever
    Hehe i was VERY drunk at that time, so prob wouldnt have been too usefull anyways

Nah fuck it, turn it off Matanius's Avatar

No particular reason I did this about Ash , just felt like it

I think the baby in the microwave may just be one of the harshest things I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Ok, I hate arguing.

Closed by Threadstarter.
    "Decent women are like Zargerus belts; if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, chances are you don't meet the requirements."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345