Quote Originally Posted by daughterolilith
    "disclaimer: may contain serious sam"
    Players who can't/won't PvP have no right to comment in this thread.

PS: Join Black Mist.
    Black Prophecron! You know it makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Serious_Sam
    Players who can't/won't PvP have no right to comment in this thread.

PS: Join Black Mist.
    Last time i checked you had no authority over who could post in a thread

also, HORRAY FOR COOKIE CUTTER CLANS!
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Yes, we have to do something with those cookie cutter clans. Everyone is making a low tech tank, takes an ion cannon and starts "pvp". At least some weeks back we ve been shown some variance once in a while with some devourers, or creeds. Nowadays its all low tech ion using tanks. Where are the apus, spies PEs, hi tech tanks? Where have they gone? It's only ppus/ion tanks

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Yes, we have to do something with those cookie cutter clans. Everyone is making a low tech tank, takes an ion cannon and starts "pvp". At least some weeks back we ve been shown some variance once in a while with some devourers, or creeds. Nowadays its all low tech ion using tanks. Where are the apus, spies PEs, hi tech tanks? Where have they gone? It's only ppus/ion tanks
    Im sorry! D: Ive never been quick with the leveling. Working on a HCPE and a APU/hybrid atm. Also still have a CS tank. and a Pistol PE. and also working on a pistol spy.

i would love to use the creed but it bugs INCREDIBLY bad at times. I wish some other tank weapons were a bit more effective =\....heck..i wish more weapons in general were a bit more effective. You just see the same setups now a days i guess b/c only a few select weapons are worth pvping with for each class. Perhaps i am wrong..i haven't tried them all =0.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Im sorry! D: Ive never been quick with the leveling. Working on a HCPE and a APU/hybrid atm. Also still have a CS tank. and a Pistol PE. and also working on a pistol spy.
    Wouldnt suggest HCPE. They suck when compared to high level pistols/rifles. However if you can afford really hi-end equipment try a HL PE. You can make them without drugs. This setup is already posted for all wowlords to use . G for pure APU, they are fun also. Real fun. Just some suggestions. Other suggestions can be hybrid PEs using drones and pistols/rifles or maybe cannons or melees. Also can be fun suggestions. Smurf/Pabz were the pioneers in that field
    We need more variance. And spies/pes/apus are VERY viable in OP fights. They just need skillz0rz

i'm really not understanding this whole "low tech tanks are easy to play" bullshit you keep spouting out.. do you not realise pistols and rifles aim much much faster than cannons and the reticle lock gets a hell of a lot smaller hence being far easier to aim... then there's the issue of being able to bail out from the fight without needing to take cover (which ends up looking like clipping) by simply stealthing.. that's not even mentioning the fact that the slight speednerf given to hc's with weapons out makes them a lot easier to target than anyone with a pistol, rifle's don't seem to have any slow down on my screen either (the other ppl, i notice it when i use it)

anyway i've got my spy setup now, i've been wanting to hack for a while and we're lacking hackers atm

oh also, a side note.. if any apu's are interested in joining let me know, apu's are awesome at killing clip whores =]

edit/ oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by danmalone
    1stly, pwned
    that's so immature? you have no idea what was edited and you still have to say something? man.. glad i'm not you, and for the record all i did was post my clan's forum address... apparently that's not allowed

For varietys sake I might be tempted to move my apu to your clan kierz. I havent played one in pvp but I cant see how it can be difficult after playing a spy for so long.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Kierz
    i'm really not understanding this whole "low tech tanks are easy to play" bullshit you keep spouting out.. do you not realise pistols and rifles aim much much faster than cannons and the reticle lock gets a hell of a lot smaller hence being far easier to aim... then there's the issue of being able to bail out from the fight without needing to take cover (which ends up looking like clipping) by simply stealthing.. that's not even mentioning the fact that the slight speednerf given to hc's with weapons out makes them a lot easier to target than anyone with a pistol, rifle's don't seem to have any slow down on my screen either (the other ppl, i notice it when i use it)
    ok tanks are easy to play because, once settled setupwise, then all you do is shooting. At least this is what was happening before clipping got invented. then there is another character responsible for the tank's health and shields. Which means all a tank need to do nowadays to survive is to shoot/clip.
    Tanks get the best setup. By far.
    Most powerful guns, and good AoE weaponry.
    The trick to win in an OP fight is to stay alive and do damage at the same time. Stealth certainly dont win OP fights.
    We have had so many duels us two, both in the past and the present. In most cases (70-80%) Its me that win those duels, and when you are getting to low HP level, all you do is hiding the cannon and leg it. But the client and netcode can only handle so much. Meaning there is no way I can follow you and this is not because I cant. That's why im getting mad when you lot clip.
    The stealth tool is part of what makes a spy. Clipping is a bug. In contrast tanks compensate by getting all the good stuff.
    If you really think spies are easy to play, take your spy into an OP and lets see how long you will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    Wouldnt suggest HCPE. They suck when compared to high level pistols/rifles.
    Thats half the point. Everyone and their grandmother is using rifles atm cause they are really the only viable option for Dex based players to beat things like Ion Cannons and Creeds. Im trying to make classes that break the mold, and hope to pwn lotsa people to prove that these cookie cutter classes dont have to be countered by another cutter.

Live in Hope, Die in Sync Selendor's Avatar

Making a combat class that broke the mould used to work back when KK actually updated and adjusted the game, because the potiential was there for early adopters of game mechanics.

Things are stale now, although I see plenty of Crossbow characters and the odd APU alongside the PPU/Tank combos at Op wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Last time i checked you had no authority over who could post in a thread
    You will respect mah authoritah!

sry, don't respect wannabe michael moore redneck yanks

OI! Im a redneck

And you have no authority, Sam =p If one of the mods told me, id quit. You? No

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, KK FIX THE CLASSES! I DONT WANNA BE A COOKIE CUTTER!

I assume that was directed at me. Allow me to correct your misconceptions. I am an Iranian born and raised in London. I have only lived in the states for a year. For all intents and purposes, i'm British. Now adjust your insults so they make sense.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast