Thread: Too Hard now??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Too Hard now??

is 2.2 just too hard now with PVE, I know i was trying out a my mid level chars and everything seems so hard, not to mention the rewards, as in nc credit, just are not worth they trouble to kill things right now, if KK wants to make the mobs harder to kill, go ahead, but do not make the the NC drop on them less, and balance out there damage just a little bit, some mobs are fine, but some are just so over powered. I would say increase the NC rewards for mobs, and slightly decrease dmg across the board on mobs, that is my current biggest complaint, and of course what they did to apus, but I think that is not going to change any

No its not too hard it simply takes too long and its very boring so I want PVE to be changed back to how it was in 2.1 while keeping all the other balancing features of 2.2.

Red face I fell asleep trying to kill mobs.

I too am bored.

People are coming back to the game because of the paypal payment method only to be bored to death by slow levelling.

I fell asleep trying to kill mobs.

Meatbag Extrordinairre Terkantia's Avatar

Yeha, slow . . . .

like 8 blick from my vehicle to down a hopper while not getting hit or anything. I needed to do something esle cuz I was gettin sleepy.

Then an APU can around and it got exciting!!

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

Yeah right because pve in 2.1 was mad action that kept you all excited for hours.

Face it, you guys are just angry because you cant level insanely fast anymore. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh
    No its not too hard it simply takes too long and its very boring so I want PVE to be changed back to how it was in 2.1 while keeping all the other balancing features of 2.2.
    you take every chance you get to post your opinion over and over again.. We all know, you don't like 2.2 pve but.. well.. stop hjacking every thread you get.
    you start to make me angry..

Anarchy activist Logan_storm_03's Avatar

He's right though.

PVE is no more fun before as it is now. At least you actually have to think abit more abouts what you are doing.
    Max Hack - Belt fiend.
    H@rD W@ng - Co-leader

I stay in the canyons

Quote Originally Posted by Alufolie
    you take every chance you get to post your opinion over and over again.. We all know, you don't like 2.2 pve but.. well.. stop hjacking every thread you get.
    you start to make me angry..
    He didn't hijack the thread. Even if he was on topic, he pretty much just repeated himself...

Which i will do aswell.

PVE is tedious, hard and not just that but not worth the bullets you spend on the mob sometimes... literally.

Perhaps i dont like slow leveling. If i would i would play eve/wow/AO or any other of that crap in which you cant have shit unless you spend the whole day within. I want to pop in NC for a few hours and PVE a bit, PVP a bit. Not make it my life. Which many games are... sadly for many people (including this one).

Anyways back on topic. I want my NC to be fun... not tedious.
    Let hc PE's gun all 4x4 vechicle guns without drugs (make HC/melee PE's viable).
    Fix some chips (e.g moveon and marine).
    Put the noob stealth back to 10 sec (or give pe's another 10 sec stealth).
    Make more sense into the negatives on chips (they mostly don't make sense).
    Give PE's a better heal (e.g tl30ish)

well, me as an neocron newb just can say, that i was exited, as i saw the 2.2 changelog, logged in, specced my points at my APU (xx/30) and wanted to hunt cyclops launcher, as i did always in 2.1.... yea... funny i thought...

well, it took me about 6 minutes to get a single launcher down, i dealed 17 dmg at the beginn per cast (in 2.1 it was 80-130 dmg !) and at the end 29, it's armor was broken i think oO

thats no fun, not at all, i nearly died 3 times and, well, the fakts:
    6 minutes to kill,
    3 times nearly died,
    used 5(*3) PSI booster II
    reward after the long time: 312 NC + trash to recycle 6 PSI booster II..

well, lets say wow, i got exp, killed a "high lvl mob" and earned 312 nc + 1 PSI booster.... in just 6 minutes!

well, the equipment damaged we wont look at... (nearly every third cast gave the msg "some equipment got damaged hard")

afterall: i stopped trying 2.2 ... no fun for me, even a loly 12/12 grey monster took me 5 hits (!) so, what the heck...?
    how KK thinks i should lvl? even in a team it would take a damn long time to kill monster, then u split xp/cash (so u spend cash on hunting maybe by using out psi booster)... and if a grey monster, lesser then half your lvl needs to be hit 5 times .... i dont see light for low-mid lvl solo lvling..

sorry for my english, its some rusted....

- sad Krie...

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    Yeah right because pve in 2.1 was mad action that kept you all excited for hours.

Face it, you guys are just angry because you cant level insanely fast anymore. Deal with it.
    One of NC's main draws was the fast leveling.

By all means make it harder, more challenging and generally more engaging, but crank up the xp if you do so.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

If you're really having trouble against a mob then the chances are you're dealing damage that it's armoured against. Try a different tactic. They're no different to you now; if you spec yourself against a certain damage type then you're in a powerful position, against that damage type...

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Doesn't allways help, full battle armour and 90 resists pierce with a PPU and you bearly manage to out heal a lvl 80 shotgun mob, any breaks in healing and you loose hp fast, far too fast to be able to kill it, even if it's DBed.

Eugh Nidhogg...

I guess we ALL hate the lvling...

Make it more "appealing"
    rather than tedius crap...

I DO understand how interesting it's turned out with armours 'n' stuff, but we simply can't play with our current exp lvls and cash gained from this.
    And because of this, it's making us hate it even more !
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

I stay in the canyons

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If you're really having trouble against a mob then the chances are you're dealing damage that it's armoured against. Try a different tactic. They're no different to you now; if you spec yourself against a certain damage type then you're in a powerful position, against that damage type...

N
    That isn't the issue for me. Ive tried every Judge mod with firemobs, cavemobs (TG) and WB's. Makes a difference with each one but its doesnt make it worth much because the whole mob hp is... as DJ would say...daft. As well as the damage they inflict.

For example POR dots from a 64/64 sandcrawler (El Farid) or creeper (TG cave) kill a well in POR set spy in 2 max 3 dots. Before i can take 10-30% of its health.

Ive done almost all damagetypes i can with many weapons (ROG/JUDGE/SH/REDEEMER/HL/TSU/PE/SLASHER/TERMI)

Its not the damage I deal... it's mob HP and the damage it deals. Maybe something else too but those too strike out. Mob HP causes many mobs to take more ammo than you can buy with the reward.

Yeah
    Let hc PE's gun all 4x4 vechicle guns without drugs (make HC/melee PE's viable).
    Fix some chips (e.g moveon and marine).
    Put the noob stealth back to 10 sec (or give pe's another 10 sec stealth).
    Make more sense into the negatives on chips (they mostly don't make sense).
    Give PE's a better heal (e.g tl30ish)

Hmm I totally agree with DJ and everyone else on the topic of fighting monsters. No they arnt "Hard" but theyre too freakin resiliant (and dont give me the bull on "use a different weapon" I DO, I have my termi and PE's modded for that freaking purpose).

Mobs need a drastic reduction in HP. I dont care about the armor, thats a neat part of mob hunting! Really! I havnt seen any other mmo do that before. Its interesting! But please, Reduce the HP back to around 2.1 or at least to the point where its quick! I mean come on lets also be sensible about this, would you REALLY think a shotgun weilding thug would take 10 clips of shotgun ammo to the face to kill? Really come on.

Damage really needs a spike down as well, please. (I really want to make a poll for this topic but the option seems not be available anymore for some reason, guess thats a "new feature" =P.)

Come on KK, we know your tryin, and were tryin to help you. Let us help you, to help us, which in turn,help you^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeon
    KK will fix this eventually.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast