Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

an easy fix to the whole population problem would be to combine all the servers into one big server. I dont know if they could do that or not but there would definatly be people on all the time instead of seeming empty.
    Remembering - Skuld,Slutsumi,Doob,Fw,Crunchy,Bad Ass and other ncat members who arent here with us today

I already get pissed off as it is with the French and Germans coming onto English and refusing to speak English. I just find it pretty rude, I don't go on German servers and speak English afterall

Quote Originally Posted by Coid
    an easy fix to the whole population problem would be to combine all the servers into one big server. I dont know if they could do that or not but there would definatly be people on all the time instead of seeming empty.
    Would probably end up in server implosion rele =/

Carebearing since early retail Dezh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coid
    Yes. That would fix the pop problem. But the question is, could KK do this without wiping all the servers first
    Finnish Gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal
    I already get pissed off as it is with the French and Germans coming onto English and refusing to speak English. I just find it pretty rude, I don't go on German servers and speak English afterall
    You got a really good point there...I hadnt thought about that. Germans will stick to german only clans, french with the french, the rest of the english speaking community scattered around in the mix. Like stacked teams in counterstrike
    Remembering - Skuld,Slutsumi,Doob,Fw,Crunchy,Bad Ass and other ncat members who arent here with us today

You have to remember that yes Terra is an English server but all that means is that any help from Gm's or ocassiionaly KK staff will be in english, it doesn't mean everybody has to speak in english. People can talk in whatever language they like.
    I am in a clan with English, Germans, Dutch, Belgium etc. We don't have a problem with language yes the main language is English but if a couple of Germans are on they will talk in german as it is easier for them, but its no hassle for the rest of us.
    It is impossible to force people to speak only one language.

Im gonna come back and try it for sure. Thats if any of my chars will still work cause i wont grind up a new one thats for sure :|.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Merge Mercury with Terra. Make these & Mars officially bilingual English and German, although I think some official support in French would nice. N'est pas ^^

[ edited - ensure that it STAYS edited by me this time ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 11-03-07 at 23:14.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Let's not get into this English vs. German argument again, especially not in the way that Mal just attempted to do.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

[ edited - ensure that it STAYS edited by me this time ]
    Well, firstly, I've never re-edited a post when a mod has altered it because this is the first time that a mod's EVER modded one of my posts (to my knowlege).

Secondly, I was just saying that it's hard enough to get tradeskillers on a primarily english server, without adding other languages. I don't see how that is attempting to cause a debate, or how it could be counted as a flame

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Well, firstly, I've never re-edited a post when a mod has altered it because this is the first time that a mod's EVER modded one of my posts (to my knowlege).

Secondly, I was just saying that it's hard enough to get tradeskillers on a primarily english server, without adding other languages. I don't see how that is attempting to cause a debate, or how it could be counted as a flame
    If you'd actually posted it like that you wouldn't have been edited. Just like you didn't get edited this time.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

when i was playing SWG one planet map was a server by it self so i guess that is possible to mix all the server into one and make the area larger be a server too...

Ash Watts wants YOU. Join eXL! Fega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    when i was playing SWG one planet map was a server by it self so i guess that is possible to mix all the server into one and make the area larger be a server too...
    Ooo that would be funktastic

That would allow everyone to be on one server too

ˇƃuıɥʇou

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    Yeah, but SWG is running on a different engine isn't it? Is the NC engine even capable of such a thing?

but it would be VERY nice to be able to expand the zones so there're less zonelines for people to run and hide behind

Couple of nights ago I was out hunting in my Rhino and some guy (called Mjolnir or something) starts shooting us up. We return fire and pummel his Rhino - so he runs like a little girl over the zone line. We followed him and he seemed very shocked to see us coming 'cause he jettisoned 100K worth of ammo and made a run for it. Was hillarious but very disapointing that I couldn't add his tags to my collection - afterall, he started it. If zone lines were more rare, then muppets like that would have to think twice before they start shooting at someone elses hardware

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast