Star Wars KOTOR and Oblivion ( I play a gothic wood elf, even though I hate elves!)
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Phoenix Ltd - Director of R&D Trillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox
    Lol ever notice about every 2 years, when a major patchamabob comes through--- (NC2, NC 2.1, and now the coming of 2.2) peoples neocrack addiction tones down a bit, but then we get a nice kick in the ass to around 30% pops? the calm before the storm...and then the calm before the second storm.
    We may get a sprinkle or two, but I dont think it will ever storm again!
    Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian
    We may get a sprinkle or two, but I dont think it will ever storm again!
    Yeah, it's a shame. The only reason I'm not on at the mo ( except waiting for balance) is the pops. Trouble is, the only reason no one else is on either is the pops

I say we all sort out a time and date, and roll PE's in one faction, It'll be a laaaaaarf!
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Ash Watts wants YOU. Join eXL! Fega's Avatar

I been playing Gary's, Matrix online (trail) Planetside (trail) BF2 but I still find that Im playing NC more than I do the others. KEEP NC ALIVE!

¡ƃuıɥʇou

ive been playing Pro Evo 5 and World of Warcraft

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Solitaire.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    Solitaire.
    You know it! Solitaire pwnz tbh

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silent000
    You know it! Solitaire pwnz tbh
    And no zone whoring!

Its the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    And no zone whoring!

Its the greatest.
    Does that make winning at Spider solitaire a WOC skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Putting aside all the moaning before Unreal got to the point of the thread, I'm actually playing Halo atm. Yeah, I'm a late blossomer.

N
    Are you going to get the new OS Ms is developing so you can play halo 2?

I quite liked Halo but not enough to buy an XBOW for halo 2 and probably not enough to buy a whole new OS, it's just Ms's way of scamming money out of people gotta love their new ideas, first halo 2 is an XBOX only title, then it's a PC title if you buy a new OS... gotta love that, pretty much like the government they just keep finding new and exsiting ways to screw you out of money.

On topic though I was playing CnC Generals as well, completed all three single player campains for zero hour, and did quite a few skirmishes, usually i only play with my brother though, also played half life two, took me a while to get round to it. also played rome total war that's a great game. I'm waiting for my new pc before i play FEAR, Earth 2160, and X3 Reunion.

Starship troopers is a laugh with bugs and all the noob soldiers dying just like in the movie!

runescape for the win woot woot

heh, XBOW, I do that all the time. Regarding me downloading the Over The Hedge demo, I thought it was a cartoon golfing game... it is, but it's not actually a game where you play golf. It's full of squirrels and other random animals trying to steal food out of human houses. They use golf clubs and golf ball firing guns to gangbang the other animals (such as rats) trying to stop them. Time to find something else, probably a Snooker game.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

I can never get bored of a realistic snooker game though

Shame decent ones are not free and are rare.

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    I quite liked Halo but not enough to buy an XBOW for halo 2 and probably not enough to buy a whole new OS, it's just Ms's way of scamming money out of people gotta love their new ideas, first halo 2 is an XBOX only title, then it's a PC title if you buy a new OS... gotta love that, pretty much like the government they just keep finding new and exsiting ways to screw you out of money.
    I never heard of this :/. Ah well, no worries, there's probably an alternate way to install the game anyway... I remember Dungeon Siege 2 ONLY WORKED ON WINDOWS XP. Right... bullshit, turns out you could use a parameter for the install to skip that OS detection part, once installed you could play it just fine... It's what you say, they are just trying to get people to buy their new crappy OS. Another reason to not support Microsoft's gaming department and Microsoft at all. I wish Linux support in games were a standard these days, I would switch OS immediately if that was the case...
    /Rob

A bit of DOD: Source if I find the time, work is rather time-devouring these days.
    Tried Auto Assault, that one almost convinced me but gameplay was a bit too shallow. Besides, my ATI card had a tendency to crash under AA.
    Might play Seed for a while if they get non - cedit card payment organized (it's VERY different from NC).
    Ingame: Schneeflittchen (Mars), Evilynne, Shredder and Rabiator on Terra

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast