Default Can't get this game running.

Hello all,
    Been a while since I've posted and haven't played in months, due to my post college job search. I finally found the right home for me at a healthcare IT firm and am loving my job. Now that things have settled down, I was hoping I could come back and mess around in the NC world. Unfortunately...I'm having major issues. I've tried running NC2, It starts out okay and I can enter the neocron launcher, but when i hit "launch NC2" a second window opens up but then everything locks up ---- i get "not responding." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Have also tried upgrading to the evo 2.1 but still have the same problem. I might download the full evo 2.1 client but would rather not....ideas?
    u fucking w/me u fucking with a P.I.M.P

download the evo 2.1, but when i did that.. i had to wait 1-2 days before i could play because almost EVERY zone was a broken file, so i had to re-download it.. so dont download it from filefront

omfg its bounty
    hey m8

Default .

hey pal...

still can't get this game to work even after I d/led the full client install. I can run every other game on the planet just fine, but am struggling with nc2. I have completely uninstalled this game 2-3 times and have installed different ways. Any ideas or is it back to wow for me ?

Okay, got the game running...but now my account name and old password dont' work. Wow, this is a very difficult process...any ideas nidhogg? others?

edit: if i ask for them to send me my password via email...it says message has been sent...when i check my email...nothing.
    Last edited by bounty; 27-03-06 at 05:00.

damn bounty is back ... damn good to see u here again mate

Quote Originally Posted by bounty
    Can't get this game running.
    Not always a bad thing...

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Hopefully your email should come through now (we've had network problems over the weekend). If not please request it again.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

The best thing should be to download the Evol 2.1 as a whole, that's usually when it works outright. If not then there are probably some other issues, usually related with connectivity/graphic card, etc.

bbboouunnnnnnnttttttyyyyyy

ahhh how i miss those days of MCFAV!! haha
    glad to see you back, hopefully cya in game man
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChumble
    Pluto dead? Nonsense. I saw someone else on it just the other day.

Yo if you havent played since NC 1 your gonna need the GM's to set up a char transfer for you...I think. Bounty I remember you from NC 1, and seemed like a chill guy so just keep with it and dont go back to endless amounts of questing.

-B