Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do I Need Wepon Lore -

To Cap a Heavy Scorpoin Trike,

And how much hc do u think 130 would cut it.

/edit, at college atm, but i made a quick setup,
    http://nc.synergyxr.net/setups/?setu...poin&owner=680

Hoping 165 ish MC will cap PoT, cosidering TL.
    Last edited by Pantho; 22-03-06 at 14:17.

rofl pantho just plane old rofl

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

130 is more than you need. As for WEP, not so sure, theres no clear point of when you "cap" aiming on vehicles.
    And yeah, I think you cap PoT with that. I had a hybrid MC/HC PE for a while (name of Slicey). Was fun, could gun a rhino, use speedy and capped PoT and Energy Soulblade (yes, PoT was better in PvP but soulblade was just soo shiney)

soulblade? isnt that str 107 :/

Anyways ill go for about 110 then stick 20 in transport then, and i can get 100 psi use, poke tl 115 and 50 base wep lor, so :/ i might as have some wep lore...

i could always use a Speedy when i get bored, heh

Nope, Str 90.

163 M-C and 143 H-C with Beast and Xstrong + melee 1 (Not sure if the melee one is needed though) caps a PoT, Speed gun and gets 151% damage on a 4 slot no ammo mod TPC.

Pantho, YES they do. Try a high wpl hc pe in a rhino and then a 55wpl hc tank that has just enough hc to cap dammageon that rhino.
    HC pes are marvelous rhinogunners.

hmm so how much do u think it would need to cap the Trike, as u now gunnar, im a Trike whore, i jsut love the over powered Rockets... i still remember the first time i used it, agains FN's alt, and he brought 5-6 clan members to gank me...

It didnt go well... for them . Slasher Pe's dont take many shots from one, and FN himself was just stealthing, so sadly i nvr obtained those tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface
    163 M-C and 143 H-C with Beast and Xstrong + melee 1 (Not sure if the melee one is needed though) caps a PoT, Speed gun and gets 151% damage on a 4 slot no ammo mod TPC.
    107 Energy Soulblade Drop Only M-C=118 STR=107 T-C=85

Thats what Synergy says :/

A slasher pe will kill a trikeuser, unless he drives of realy fast.

I suggest you watch someone who definitely caps a trike (i think it's 360/rocket on an 80/80 warbot, but someone's going to have to verify this).

Then spec the amount of STR you can spare, then start speccing wpl and shoot at 80/80wb's. Spec more points etc till you see it no longer goes up, then lome out some intelligence.

Trikes are amazing antirhino weapons. Just come up from behind, drive straight at it, shooting all your rockets in the rhino (make sure you're sd'ed beforehand). Unless it's a very good gunner you'll have destroyed the rhino by the time you reach it. Then shoot some rockets into the gunner, get off, finnish off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantho
    107 Energy Soulblade Drop Only M-C=118 STR=107 T-C=85

Thats what Synergy says :/
    Its wrong. I would correct it, but FN has removed the button to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    A slasher pe will kill a trikeuser, unless he drives of realy fast.

I suggest you watch someone who definitely caps a trike (i think it's 360/rocket on an 80/80 warbot, but someone's going to have to verify this).

Then spec the amount of STR you can spare, then start speccing wpl and shoot at 80/80wb's. Spec more points etc till you see it no longer goes up, then lome out some intelligence.

Trikes are amazing antirhino weapons. Just come up from behind, drive straight at it, shooting all your rockets in the rhino (make sure you're sd'ed beforehand). Unless it's a very good gunner you'll have destroyed the rhino by the time you reach it. Then shoot some rockets into the gunner, get off, finnish off.
    1 - Yea 360 per rocket on my old HC PE,
    2 - When i was on the trike with a shit con setup i may add, i nvr actually got hurt much by slasher. its as if the Vehicle takes a% of the dmg... Also i not only survived 2 of them, but killed both and there APU freind,. ,

Father of the Lil Bastard Dirus's Avatar

General Rule of thumb when it comes to Vehicle Weapons. They are "Heavy Weapons" as far as the game is concerned. The skill needed to cap them is basically the same as a normal Heavy Weapon of the same TL would require.

Heavy Assault Scorpion = TL42
    Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality. - Peter F Drucker.

A normal heavy weapon of what quality, Dirus?
    Also, my experience with vehicle guns is that there is a very small gap (maybe 10 HC points or so) between requirment and capping damage...

Thanks for that ,

still i dont now whether to spec for a Speed Gat, kinda got alot of points spare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast