I want longer stealth :(

Quote Originally Posted by Skusty
    Once when i was in nc in my app, a gm appeared infront of my saying that he has ben looking at me for 5mins. God i allmost crapped my pants.
    Why? What were you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer
    What a dumb freakin question hehe, Imagine it would be like playing the Sims... then using a Trainer and getting 8 Gezillion Million Credits.. Buying and Building EVERYTHING... have superhuman uber powers, and then think... ohhh good.. i really like this, i think im gonna login EVERY day and spend some time.. doing... errm... something... i kinda havent done.. 800 times already...kinda..... hehe... guys ffs.. its a JOB! everything work related gets Repetitive and boring.. and i bet ya sorry ass, they have the same oppinion... Betcha not in public.. but they are bored of the game, i will bet my money on it... Sheesh you need to get out more.
    Shame only a few GMs have that kind of control now

Making a public appearance would get boring after a while anyway, not only for the GM but the players too. I remember in NC1 when a GM would appear out of nowhere and start running around P2 as a Roach (or similar), and people would start following him/her. If GMs were visible all the time, they'd lose their "wow" factor, and I'm pretty sure they don't want to get bombarded with the standard questions concerning future patches etc.

GMs also get bored of handling tickets, thats why they use an alternate account to, say, run a clan with

*BURNER

same happend to me too ... he was looking at me on mars (back in nc1),watching me sorting the clan cabs ... lol
    when i remember correctly he synced with me into the clan cab, but he wanted to look for someone else ... scary shit
    *no stealth_unstealther.exe lolz*
    i miss ya, pheebz

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I'm not a dev, nor technically am I a GM (unless there's a rush on) but I like to hang around in-game and keep an eye on things. I'm online as I type so I could be watching yoooooou.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

You've been alsorts, lol

mod
    lead mod
    inter server watch gm
    community liason

Did i miss anything? plus in the sence of "dev" to the majority of the community you are one since anyone with a storm bot avatar seems to fall into the category.

*hides from nid in game*

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    You've been alsorts, lol

mod
    lead mod
    inter server watch gm
    community liason

Did i miss anything? plus in the sence of "dev" to the majority of the community you are one since anyone with a storm bot avatar seems to fall into the category.

*hides from nid in game*
    Heh - niddy is KK's Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot
    Why? What were you doing?
    Was taking a snack and waiting for SI to run since i died and watched some tv at the sametime.

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

I really doubt any KK really plays this game. They should actually get some people who really play and talk to them about changes to be made.

Just as an example: Putting a Jones mission cave right next to the pp3 genrep.
    Most stupid thing ever. Doy ppl gr in, then hide in there. Or just fight in pp3 and on low health synch in there. I just went from 100 sl to -73 and from 50 crahn symp to -89 for killing 3 assholes in there. Funny shit.

The whole SL system is so much worse than it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    Just as an example: Putting a Jones mission cave right next to the pp3 genrep.
    Most stupid thing ever. Doy ppl gr in, then hide in there. Or just fight in pp3 and on low health synch in there. I just went from 100 sl to -73 and from 50 crahn symp to -89 for killing 3 assholes in there. Funny shit.
    The jones locations were patched in long before the sl/fs changes ...anyway, I'm sure you'll find plenty of other stuff to rant about

Father of the Lil Bastard Dirus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    I think it was Dirus who said when he does play he tries to get one of each item or something to that effect, i imagine the coding guys would get more joy outof it as altough they know how it works they dont sit looking at the front end of it all day.
    I have 1 PvP char, and 3 Tradeskillers so 75% of the time I'm more into just the Tradeskill/Collector aspect of the game, tho I do PvP quite often.

But yeah, at the end of NC1 I had basically 1 of every item (cabinets full of parts), 255 copies of every BP ingame, and had started working on my collection of 5 Slot items. I could have supplied a couple large clans

The amount of time I play varies, sometimes after spending hrs working on something I don't exactly have the greatest desire to login and play.

It's also hard being able to play at times, since because part of the job it is to make sure no one is doing something they shouldn't theres alot of times when you're forced to log out and log in as your GM char.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic[KK]
    I log in to check my stockx daily. Somehow I am really good at investing, I must have the midas touch or something.....
    That or the Chocolate touch and a Fluffeh Bunneh within distance of being able to smell it
    Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality. - Peter F Drucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    I'm not a dev, nor technically am I a GM (unless there's a rush on) but I like to hang around in-game and keep an eye on things. I'm online as I type so I could be watching yoooooou.

N
    keeping an eye on things is good, but watching someone in particular is not elegant nor is classy. I doubt you do it, but if I was you I wouldnt even claim saying this

@ Dirus: never thought you were so old Dirus. Who is our alt and which server were you on?

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    @ Dirus: never thought you were so old Dirus. Who is our alt and which server were you on?
    He can't release that information.... unless hes feeling pretty.

ROFL i can see Dirius singing the "I feel Pretty" song i think im gonna fall over laughing

(im sorry Dir i couldnt resist we all <3 you)
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    keeping an eye on things is good, but watching someone in particular is not elegant nor is classy. I doubt you do it, but if I was you I wouldnt even claim saying this
    I wouldn't claim to be either elegent or classy, but no, I usually just sit by one of the tables in TH or the bench in P1, places like that.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Haha, Nid tradeskills to stay away from all the monks

You know it too

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast