I log in to check my stockx daily. Somehow I am really good at investing, I must have the midas touch or something...
    I also enjoy my biblical mission to find 2 creatures of each kind and kill them.
    But I'm afraid to admit I don't spook around other peoples appartments, neither do I spend hours staring at you from safe invisibility, guess I'm a weirdo...

If I was a Dev working on some game, in my spare time I'd check to see how things are working. I'd see if epics and missions can be easly done and are working correctly, if they were to easy I'd make them harder . I'd also see what people are doing in my game, and look for reasons why people stand around doing nothing in plaza, then work out ways to get them out of it.

Something I'm sure KK does not do enough of....

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

I'd "shadow" people i think are hackers/exploites and see if i could catch them in the act. And as Lil T said test the game baiscally, I'd do every epic, then all the other side missions etc. Also point of note X-stock doesnt work for me

Quote Originally Posted by LiL T
    Something I'm sure KK does not do enough of....
    Become a GM, then everything can be done right first time.

Not that KK can't improve, but it isn't as blissfully easy to do as ignorance might suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Dragon
    Not that KK can't improve, but it isn't as blissfully easy to do as ignorance might suggest.
    Finally someone see's sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Skusty
    Once when i was in nc in my app, a gm appeared infront of my saying that he has ben looking at me for 5mins. God i allmost crapped my pants.
    If I was a GM I'd do that everyday. (for a giggle, not cause I'm wierd).

On a sidenote, If i find errrors in epic scripts, NPC placements etc who do i send them to? Feel free to reply via PM.

Edit @ Zheo;

This is in no way to take your comment out of context, whenever I have reported exploiters in MC5 (numerous ocassions) there has been a GM there pretty fast and sorted it out competently.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Dragon
    Become a GM, then everything can be done right first time.

There are thousands of ideas posted on this forum on how to make use of places in the game world and fun little extras. There are also posts of OMG Crahn epic is teh impossible !!! point is people test stuff and when it does not work or is shit poorly done they post about it. But does it ever get fixed in a reasonble ammount of time ?

=/

I'm tired need sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic[KK]
    But I'm afraid to admit I don't spook around other peoples appartments, neither do I spend hours staring at you from safe invisibility, guess I'm a weirdo...
    I guess it's like having x-ray vision and staring into the girls dressingroom, only you
    don't have x-ray vision, your invisible, and it's not a girls dressingroom, it's a bunch
    of morons running around yelling 'noob' & 'pawned'. Just not the same.
    -
    -
    Primate - Radium - Penny Lane - Virtual Angel

-

Talking about GMs scaring you, I reported something whilst standing on the Jeriko hackroom roof once, and the GM ported to me and made me jump so badly my headset came off, lol.

At least in Neocron you get to actually see GMs/Developers ingame, in WoW you don't see anything, as the ticket system has a web-based back end that they use to answer stuff, and any GMs that come ingame are just mule characters wearing some shat tabard, and they never actually make a physical (well, virtual technically ) appearance.

Lol ^^ ONE GM!!! KEEP EM COMING! and its good to know im not the only one that spends his time on the stockmarket in nc (Its only worth it if you invest rather large sums because the amounts vary so little.)
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

seriously, guys, i dont mean to rain on your parade, but unless you had a hardon for this game, you would not be spending your spare time playing in it if you spent 8+ hours a day working for it.

KK devs spend their off time doing things other than neocron

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Yutani
    seriously, guys, i dont mean to rain on your parade, but unless you had a hardon for this game, you would not be spending your spare time playing in it if you spent 8+ hours a day working for it.

KK devs spend their off time doing things other than neocron
    No one said they did =/

Anyway, they might have hardons for this game

I would imagine working on the game and playing it like we do would be quite different experiences.. They'd be absolute fools for not playing it.

What a dumb freakin question hehe, Imagine it would be like playing the Sims... then using a Trainer and getting 8 Gezillion Million Credits.. Buying and Building EVERYTHING... have superhuman uber powers, and then think... ohhh good.. i really like this, i think im gonna login EVERY day and spend some time.. doing... errm... something... i kinda havent done.. 800 times already...kinda..... hehe... guys ffs.. its a JOB! everything work related gets Repetitive and boring.. and i bet ya sorry ass, they have the same oppinion... Betcha not in public.. but they are bored of the game, i will bet my money on it... Sheesh you need to get out more.
    Yup Its a Signature, keep it or sell it off on ebay!

Old School Elitist Jerk DetectiveKimble's Avatar

I want someone to say "Yeah i logged in and fought at the MB zone line for a few hours and now i'm afk in tech haven".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvidia

Probably because this game has some of the hardest sons-a-bitches the PVP MMO world has ever seen

Lol Kimble thats a great one
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast