Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    LOL.

Well, packin pe is pvp impaired right now.
    He connects via an army satelite from afghanistan and gets between 1000-2000 ping if he's lucky, which is the reason he's never on voicecoms either.

Now, if you look closely to him fighting you'll see he's shooting where people were a few seconds ago and missing a lot of shots. Exec was impossible for him judge seems to land about half the shots if he has full lock.

The reload did indeed screw up the tpc a lot. In fact all reticle weapon users suffer from it, but it knocked a lot of weapons out of ballance.
    Same story for me, sattelite, iraq, 2000 ping. My best hope is to kill someone afk.
    I bring nothing to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozz-Von Mel
    Same story for me, sattelite, iraq, 2000 ping. My best hope is to kill someone afk.
    Doing a good job over there dude.

You too tick!

And anyone else I forgot.

Lore, it's not the xbow, it's not the slashers, execs, judges, rare and epic rifles, not even the tl92 that's overpowered.
    I'm sorry to say this but you are just a very, very bad tank.

You should watch some fights zeltarg, jini and me have in neofrag against spies, tanks and other pes. There's people out there that kill us VERY often.
    It's usualy the tanks that do it too.
    Wait.... the class that you say needs a boost.
    I wanna NF with you guys! Do you have AiM, bugs? If you do, PM me and such. kk thx.
    S e k h m e t

zeltarg, who won the fightnight without a xbow,.....
    Wait, wasn't that me on my HC-PE .

Quote Originally Posted by Tostino
    Wait, wasn't that me on my HC-PE .
    Believe so, but you were definately called Jynui, not Jini

I was talking about the GM ran one where the whole server showed up and we all had 10 fps, and I won the copbot trophy (yay for luck, I remember fighting that damn GM at the end for like 9 min and missing so much).

But I think I remember wining the FFA at 3 out of the 4 fight nights I have been to since I started if thats what your talking about.

Edit: Morg, you should get on Team Speak from time to time. PM me if you need a new account made.
    Last edited by Tostino; 17-02-06 at 07:38.

I'll endeavor to, but I'm away tonight to Sunday afternoon, so it'll be sometime after that.

Yeah, i'll be back from my trip late sunday aswell (8-9 est).

Account not active yet

id just like to add.. i also really would love to get back into NC pvp again i am starting to miss NC action again from logging in almost never

im crossing my fingers for this 2.2 to be real changes that we need... you just can't play the game right now..

Tostino that was the 3fps fightnight, i'm talking about the underground one where fetish came parashuting in with a fully loaded carrier for style

Tostino that was the 3fps fightnight, i'm talking about the underground one where fetish came parashuting in with a fully loaded carrier for style
    Oh, wasn't that a slasher/exec PE from fetish whose name escapes me right now?

I just realized I haven't participated in a single fight night in NC2, but I was at like all of them in NC1.
    S e k h m e t

Was between me (fireproof) and zeltarg i beleive. At the time we where both exe pe's, and quite frankly i think he lommed to it just becouse i killed him earlier . Zeltarg won. Up tell that point he had never beat me, but now he does regularly. I rather like it though.

Oh and tostino.... i dont think we ever fought after that becouse my account was deactivated. If you ever see me around and want a duel, let me know.

And btw i had a fn win streak of 3 until my pa broke that one time. And then zeltarg decided to use a much better setup.

I loved that fight where fireproof went in against tostino and his pa4 broke, so he couldn't shoot anymore :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Terayon
    And btw i had a fn win streak of 3 until my pa broke that one time. And then zeltarg decided to use a much better setup.
    That was the bestest quote ever.

I was winning... until someone came with a better setup

Drugs man! DRUGS!

Yesterday me and some Phoenix, Fetish and other guys had loads of fun in Neofrag.
    Especially the groupfights "Fetish vs the rest" and "male vs female chars" i enjoyed alot.
    There was even a 33/43 melee tank with a long laserblade 2 who did a great job for his
    rank and things were funny as hell! We had Xbows, TL92s, TSU-user, an apu, Judges
    and so on...the variation was the clue to all the fun regardless of player's abilities.

Its not all about winning and stuff but about giving your opponent a good and fair fight
    that he can also enjoy...some people need to think about this.

And in my opinion DJ is the winner of the hearts when it comes to fair behavior and
    even getting over the biggest flames and smartasses...just to keep it ontopic.
    Nur der Krieger, der sterbliche Schwäche zugibt, kann unsterbliche Stärke erreichen.

„Ich glaube übrigens, dass das gesamte Universum mitsamt allen unseren Erinnerungen, Theorien und Religionen vor 20 Minuten vom Gott Quitzlipochtli erschaffen wurde. Wer kann mir das Gegenteil beweisen?“ (Bertrand Russell)

Leben willst du? Kannst du das denn? (Seneca)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast