I love that other players are also concerned about the PVE game

So I will start with selected zones and tell you what i like / dislike / would improve, just to sum all of my chit chat up and give you some more ideas. Ready?

J_01
The most used low-midlevel-zone which we learned to allure. I had so many beautiful moments there, so many characters leveled up like hell. It was the first zone i ever encountered an Warbot. There should be 3 to 4 spawnpoints of them (just warbots, nothing else like spiders or that mean things). As a team you could simply draw one to the bunker and share the experience with other players, together with the loot (some of the teammates may hack, you don't).
The bunker is an awesome idea, which can be used from x/2 until x/40 or even later if you prefer to stay there. Also there were always players around which helped each other. Back in the days i started an PPU character just for supporting other players at the bunker.

J_02
Also very nice with the beachhouse for midlevel players (more solostuff - i love the Goguardian there) and very good for Warbot hunting.

J_03, J_04
Totally underused my be. I don't like the terrain and the spawnpoints of the enemies, which leads to high deathrates. Maybe just me, dunno. If the spawn was put more apart and those stupid spiderbots would not spawn over my spy while hacking, that would make those zones useable for me.

I_06
Used by me for the Mutant Pit (i love it) and for Warbot hunting with a car (quad prefered for cover).

Zones with Hoverbots, DoY units, ceres units and that other crap:
I don't use them. There is too high, too clustered spawn. I usually walk into the sync backwards, ready to jumpstart to the sync again in case of enemies. Reduce the amount of enemies, yet put 4 to 6 spawnpoints up where they spawn in groups up to 3, also grouped by type and level (rank). Give them rarepart drops, set up an house with a goguardian inside and watch players have fun alone or in teams

G_08
This zone was my ABSOLUTE favourite back then. No matter what character or weapon, i could hunt and level in this zone for weeks without getting tired. I love decayed horrors and decayed brutes. Also their spawn was something like vehicle parts, armor parts and rare parts (tech parts). There were no annoying hoverbots, ceres units, doy units or even warbots (some were there as i recall, but few). We used to go there as a team, yet split up to cover more ground and share the loot.
For years i'm asking to make this particular zone useable again. It was always crowded and always fun.

A_08
Just to jump to another not-used zone. Why should i use it? Alright, when i need to walk through there.. gee, i could take another map, not missing anything here. Same for 80 % of the map. There is no real use for those maps without content, bad spawn, bad loot, nothing.

I tried to use those unused zones very oftenly, yet everytime i tried i came to the conclusion, that the crowded zones are kinda more fun, faster to level at and get more stuff (loot). Let's say a random zone.. errr... E_05. What the heck is there? I don't need to go there.

Put some special mobs in every quadrupled grid, like A_06, A_07, B_06, B_07 there will spawn some 40/40 ionized spiderpigs that will drop special loot for building TL 60 weapons. In another grid, put 60/60 burning launchers which will drop something other of use. In general, there should be an (very good) option to visit (like the bunker), and an (not so good) alternative (like Battledome launchers). The good option will always catch fire and be populated by players.

Another zone that was very well populated before getting nerfed:
K_15, also known as Escador Oasis. There used to be a Generep there, before DoY was implemented. It was a very very nice leveling place, populated, with a beautiful landscaping and very awesome enemies.

To sum that stuff all up:
80 % of the zones are under- / not used by me because of lack of content, usefulnes, bad loot, etc.
There are very good and populated zones, like J_01, I_06, F_12, J_10 (only inside El Farid), F_13, E_13.
Think of them zones like they were in NC 1: G_08, K_15, J_01 and why they were so populated --> Copy & Paste to other sectors --> done.