Quote Originally Posted by BetMonty View Post
No, it's not BS, you're simply misunderstanding what is being said. These are not people killing contacts for *their* epics. These are people doing things like killing Manuel in PP2 so that *others* can't finish their quests until they respawn.

Leaping to false conclusions again. The idea that people *must* pull their LE before capping was not brought up here. I explicitly stated that the suggestion in this thread wouldn't affect LE'd players at all, but here you are trying to make it sound like the suggestion was to make LEs going away. Are you trying to construct some sort of slippery slope argument or something? Like an American talking about gun control? That's not what's being discussed here and that's not how the thread originator asked that we comport ourselves in this thread. I'm starting think that dope dude is right and you're just a troll.

Which would matter, I guess, if we were discussing removing LEs all together, but since that's not the point, ultimately irrelevant. Walk away if you don't want to participate constructively. the real Chuck Norris doesn't troll. He punches their trolling faces through the back of their trolling little heads.

What moot points? Are you saying comparing Neocron 2.2 to any other game is invalid, or just comparing it to itself from 10 years ago? Cuz, if you'd prefer we can talk about DAOC and other games that handle this problem significantly better than its treated here, now. The point isn't to bring back the "halcyon" days of NC1 (which were not all that Halcyon, I was there. In fact, I was there 4 years before you ever started playing if your join date is accurate) -- the point is to illustrate how things have changed and to maybe express the opinion that said changes weren't always for the better. Much like when they moved half of us to DoY. They realized that was a mistake and changed it, why can't we also examine other potential mistakes?

Or is it simply that you fear change and want to shout so loud no one will notice this might be a change for the better? That's really not helping anyone, except those that want to make the case that you're not worth listening to.
Where did I leap lol? man all youve done is attack me personally for refuting your points; look in the mirror if your looking for a troll.

You have zero substance just attacks, thanks!