City Administraion (CA)
We are hosting a GameVox VOIP server for all City Administration faction members. Which can be found on the NCPD website. Any questions on how to join it contact me in PMs. It is currently under construction so do be understanding of this.

Neocron Police Department (NCPD)

We are not Neocron GMs or Neocron Staff.
We are currently recruiting/hiring new officers and cadets. If anyone is interested in joining the NCPD just go to our website register and submit an application which will be reviewed and responded to depending on the choice we have made for your application.

Purpose:
The Neocron Police Department (NCPD) has been created for multiple purposes but mostly, as a clan to assist new players. Prevent gankers who would kill new players without LEs. We are also roleplay, PvE and PvP Oriented. As well we are responsible for maintaining law and order withing the confines of Neocron city. We also use our HQ to hold gear such as meds, ammo, armor, implants, and bone enforcement. This is for new players to be able to gear much easier. As well assist them in knowing what hey need and don't.

If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to contribute or help out contact me or submit an application on our website. The current Warrant list can also be found on our website!
Current Laws and constitutions can be found on our website as well our wiki.

Reporting a crime or a NCPD Officer:
See someone breaking some laws or a NCPD Officer being unprofessional during their duties? Got any evidence (Screen shots or videos) of it?

Well report it to the link that follows in this section! Do not upload .exes as we will just discard the ticket. Screen shots or youtube linked videos will be accepted.

NCPD Report/Complaint Desk

GameVox Connect:

Use this link to register a gamevox account and download the program to install.
Register GameVox Account

After installing use the link down in the link section or just click Add server and type in City Administraion

Links:
NCPD Website
NCPD Wiki
City Administration GameVox

Any other questions about the NCPD, or GameVox contact me in PMs. Any flaming or insults will be reported and left alone for the Neocron GMs and Staff to deal with.