Unhappy hello guys i am a new player

ive got just a few questions and maybe more as they come to me

1.where is the player base? ive been doing the mr jones missions and everytime i go to a new location all i see is npcs standing still and stuff.i havent seen one real life player yet and im so confused.

2.how do i chat to people if there are any people.i see people chat in my communicator under a "help>" tab that i cant locate to chat in.i feel so lonely because i cant find a way to communicate with anyone or see anyone around the world.i feel like this is a singleplayer game.can some please help me??

The player base is very very low at this moment, don't worry to much for that ^^.

To speak in help, go to the R.P.O.S (tab) then hit F1, search in custom tab,
    help channel is on the bottom, just click on it and you can speak into it.

the pop is very low but also very helpful at least

Search the forum for new player threads, or easier still keep bumping this thread with new questions. The forum is fairly quiet these days too so it would be nice to have someone to chat to/help out.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Welcome to the community, populations will vary quite a bit depending on your time zone. Hopefully you'll run into plenty of people in time. As has been pointed out if you need any help or are looking for someone to level with the forum is a great place to start.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT