Quote Originally Posted by saadow View Post
    Okay, here's a thought. I've never been in Neofrag, but, I kinda get the impression it's a sort of combat games hub, for the "civilized" PVPer. What if we had the maps like Plaza-1 and so on, 'Neofragified' for PVP fun and excitement?
    Would be amazing.

However look how dead Pepper Park is currently, people CAN pvp there and it is one the best zones to do so but you need to change the death rules before you encourage more pvp in the "real" world.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Regarding the NeoFrag, do we have some "sk1lled leet haxx0r oldsch00l m4pp3rs" who are able to work with Warcraft/Hammer and / or Genesis Fusion around here?

Would be cool to see some new NF maps like arenas this would be teh pwn
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

IF there are and you are able to pass on knowledge I would be happy to learn. I dont know where to start however. Enthusiasm I have buckets of, knowledge - not so much!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Regarding the NeoFrag, do we have some "sk1lled leet haxx0r oldsch00l m4pp3rs" who are able to work with Warcraft/Hammer and / or Genesis Fusion around here?

Would be cool to see some new NF maps like arenas this would be teh pwn
    I used to make Half-Life maps using the Hammer editor around 2001 or so. I haven't touched that ancient software in a long time; I also lost all my old files. I assume the new Hammer editor is similar. If I was going to make a map that was compatible with Neocron, what editor and engine should I work with? I guess I'd need some NC textures too.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Meant to say I used the Worldcraft editor. I'm checking out the Hammer one now. Maybe I'll make some plaza clone for Gary's Mod sillyness.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by saadow View Post
    Okay, here's a thought. I've never been in Neofrag, but, I kinda get the impression it's a sort of combat games hub, for the "civilized" PVPer. What if we had the maps like Plaza-1 and so on, 'Neofragified' for PVP fun and excitement?
    I think this is taking Jacks thread off course, why would we add more Neofrag maps when more important changes are needed?

I don't wish to flame your reply but it is going off topic, I think most of the changes Jack is suggesting would really benefit the game and bring back old and even new players.

Zoltan could we have your input on this, what do you think?

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

i like the original idea.
    i think copbot crossfire is a great thing and should remain as is - LE stops people breaking the law and consequently stops others doing same with the LE wearer as the target - copbots are the law and wouldnt be bound by the LE.

new NF maps would be pretty good.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    I could agree with making Plaza 1 a safe zone, but still doing the other changes. I would still try to find a way to allow pvp as an option in Plaza 1, some kind of toggle or something. It would just be fun having the option to pvp there.

P1 minimum.
    if tech haven ever gets used again then that should be safe zone too.
    also military base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12