Bunch of Bad Dragon hypocrits here commenting on item stealing. DIS stole over 3millions worth of loot from me on his alt I Barter as a "tax" for not keeping quiet about certain individuals cheating, and then pretended I Barter was some random new guy. And at least 2 people in the clan both steal and blackmail people who trade items for repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    ^ this.
    Not this. Unless it was implemented with some minimum remote repair skill requirement that a player can set, as well as the ability to disable it like the trade window. Otherwise you would have people shit repping all the time, and some people (including me) use the processor window to organize some inventory like armour and swapping around quickbelt items because the regular inventory window is clunky and annoying.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

Quote Originally Posted by unreal View Post
    Bunch of Bad Dragon hypocrits here commenting on item stealing. DIS stole over 3millions worth of loot from me on his alt I Barter as a "tax" for not keeping quiet about certain individuals cheating, and then pretended I Barter was some random new guy. And at least 2 people in the clan both steal and blackmail people who trade items for repair.
    I Barter is not me or DIS or any core member of Good Dragon. He did join us on an alt (after he had already scammed you), but was only active for like 2 days. We're kicking all inactive people.

We don't typically scam people. I did sell some computer junk as unressed tech parts, which was hilarious, but it only worked twice Easiest 750k I've ever made.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123