Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Post will come tonight after translation into German so we can inform both parts of community at the same time.
    Surely there would be lots of friendly community members ready and able to assist the anglophobic fossils in comprehending the statement if it were posted in English only. But whatever
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

So it's not really nc1 then. Lot of vets, but 75% are the hackers/ twats. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikabolokov View Post
    So it's not really nc1 then. Lot of vets, but 75% are the hackers/ twats. No thanks.
    The code base is at version 2.1 they are working to roll it back to a version of NC1 circa pl200. This is all over on the other forum.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

no reason to be mad those who want to play nc2 can enjoy it and those who never liked nc2 and want that nostalgia hit of nc1-like play can enjoy that. everyones happy. except you, you seem grumpy for some reason.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

You dont have to play it if you don't want to.

Not grumpy at all, I'd love to play nc1 again. Nc1 maps,skins, sounds, models etc. But reading their forums it's not going to be that, but it'll be as close to nc1 as they can make it. It's still not nc1.

Neocron was the finest mmo I've ever played.

Not grumpy at all, I'd love to play nc1 again. Nc1 maps,skins, sounds, models etc. But reading their forums it's not going to be that, but it'll be as close to nc1 as they can make it. It's still not nc1.
    Then remain with the nst and their version of the game, and most and foremost their non-existant player base.

People give you (partly) what you wish for and you still can pnly see and comment on the negatives. Players like you usually are not assets to a gaming community.

Sincerely hope you don't come play with us.

Regards,

Kame
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

former king of saturn

Something about those hackers/twats seems more pleasant than you for some reason.

True, sad and very interesting.

It will take them at least 6 months to get anything running. But very funny that we now have 2 projects aiming to bring back neocron to the nc1 style/feeling. Another testament to the failure of 2.2 "Revolution".

I don't dislike the idea, looking forward to it. If it works out that is. Just so very sad that the "war of communities" is inevitable. Thank you Kirk.
    Last edited by slith; 14-07-16 at 21:54.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    True, sad and very interesting.

It will take them at least 6 months to get anything running. But very funny that we now have 2 projects aiming to bring back neocron to the nc1 style/feeling. Another testament to the failure of 2.2 "Revolution".

I don't dislike the idea, looking forward to it. If it works out that is. Just so very sad that the "war of communities" is inevitable. Thank you Kirk.
    +1

tooshort

One is reviving the old feeling, the other is fixing the 2.2 fuck ups.

I think they are different goals. One gives us old models back and the other says it was not possible.

One communicates regularly and the other not so much.

One caps their mates on day 1, the other.... well they bring fresh excitement to a stagnant game.
    Last edited by William Antrim; 14-07-16 at 23:28.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    One is reviving the old feeling, the other is "fixing" the 2.2 fuck ups.

This was never our goal, this was just a step

We always wanted to bring back the old feeling and atmosphere mixed with the new upcoming features and technologies.

This is the reason why we removed decimals and reintroduced DoTs on pistols - just for example.

One the other hand to provide an example what differentiates us from the other project: We don't switch back to the old models nor do we want to remove Dome of York.

These examples are just some scratches on the surface of course.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Then remain with the nst and their version of the game, and most and foremost their non-existant player base.
    I don't want to be insulting but I feel you might be delusional if you think this project is going to generate much more of a player base then this game currently has

William Antrim it is clear that you hold a very ingrained opinion of the two projects. It is clear we're not going to change your opinion of us with anything I could possibly say in this thread. It's clear you have a preference. That's fine, you're entitled to have that preference. With that said I would respectfully suggest that putting your energies into assisting your preferred project, would be a better and more constructive use of those energies.

So rather than putting our energies into an argument it's clear would be futile here today, we can put our energies into improving our own project. Into improving our communication. Into making sure that in time we may be able to change some of those opinions that the community has of our team and project.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast