Yeah i've checked all of my folders in both gmail accounts. Not a sausage.
    Will just pm my address.

Quote Originally Posted by uberbloke View Post
    Yeah i've checked all of my folders in both gmail accounts. Not a sausage.
    Will just pm my address.
    Thanks, will investigate further. I've just got hold of the delivery reports from GMail, seems there are using old and incorrect DNS records at this time which is probably stuck in their cache.

My advice for now, try again in 24-48 hours time.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Thanks, will investigate further. I've just got hold of the delivery reports from GMail, seems there are using old and incorrect DNS records at this time which is probably stuck in their cache.

My advice for now, try again in 24-48 hours time.
    24 hours gone. Still no email at either address.

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by uberbloke View Post
    24 hours gone. Still no email at either address.

Fingers crossed.
    Is this from a fresh registration attempt?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I've also been trying to make an account but not receiving any confirmation emails in my inbox. I also tried making a hotmail account and registering with that but didn't get an email there either. I sent an email to account support and waiting to here back. Email is [Gmail Address]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 25-04-16 at 18:43. Reason: Removed email address to protect privacy

same problem here no confirmation mail, i m using a gmx.de mail adress! but the registration at the forums worked without a probleme with the same gmx.de address.

UPDATE: its also not working with my arcor.de address. i contacted the account support.
    Last edited by Ludi; 25-04-16 at 20:16.

There are 2 separate issues.

Currently registrations for GMails are not working due to an issue with the DNS configuration. A setting keeps sneaking back in when it shouldn't. This issue may or may not be affecting @arcor.de and @gmx.de

Also the 2nd issue is emails to helpdesk and account are currently not being picked up at this time.

Until we investigate and fix these issues, I can't get a ETA for a fix.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

Hi,

What Mailsystem do you guys use?
    Are you using a third party provider or do you have your own mailserver working. If yes, are you sending and receiving mails through smarthost or do you send mails directly?
    Perhaps i can help in some way, i got dayly to do with mail-routing problems or mail sending, receiving problems at work.
    I am not promising wonders, but offering some help.

Best Regards,
    Jason

i tried another email-address this time web.de (looks pretty similar to gmx.de) but no confirmation mail and 50% of the time i try to register an account i v got this "oops something went wrong error" i think it has nothing to do with emai-providers the problem is on your end.

UPDATE: found my 7 and 5 years old neocron 2 accounts but with the 5 year old one i get an error if i want to get a new PW and with the 7 year old it says it send me a new password but no mail arrives at my gmx.de address. these accounts are 2 neocron 2 accounts. used click2pay to pay for them.
    Last edited by Ludi; 26-04-16 at 19:41.

Bifrost and I have made further configuration updates this evening. Off the back of this I have been able to successfully create a new Neocron Game Account with both an @outlook.com and @gmail.com email address.

EDIT: We've also performed extra tests with gmx.com and gmx.de mailboxes and these receive the necessary mails also.

Can you please try again.

Many thanks,
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 28-04-16 at 01:16.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Well it seems this issue still hasn't been fixed.

I just tried to register again but instead of no confirmation email (which never arrived by the way) I'm now getting oops something went wrong. Is this because the system already has my email address from previous failed attempts?

Am I going to have to make a new gmail account just to get in?

EDIT: NVM it's worked. No idea why it didn't the first time......odd that.

Pleased to hear you (finally!) got registered. Enjoy your time in Neocron!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12