Default [RESOLVED] Neocron Service Outage

Edit: We're back!

-------------------

We're pleased to inform that Zoltan has restored the servers running our web presence. The game server infrastructure remains a work in progress due to the increased complexity and amount of data involved. We hope to restore the game servers as soon as possible but cannot currently give an ETA for this.

Please keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook profiles for the latest information, we will of course post an update here too as soon as we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this downtime, we appreciate your patience and the kind words of support we've received through our social channels. It means a lot to us.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 04-02-16 at 13:08.

Thanks

Kiss with DIS

Thanks guys

No need to ask for our patience... you are doing a great job !!.

Good luck guys. Thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks Z, I hope it all goes well

I have been playing on/off since 2000 and never once have I posted anything. However, I would like to break this silence to say how great a job I think you guys are doing and take all the time you need!
    - Random runner.

We're pleased to finally inform you that Neocron is back in action. The Titan game server is back online and waiting for you.

Sorry for the extended downtime, we appreciate the patience of our dedicated community during this frustrating outage.

We'll see you in game!

Wohoo! Thanks to everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    We're pleased to finally inform you that Neocron is back in action. The Titan game server is back online and waiting for you.

Sorry for the extended downtime, we appreciate the patience of our dedicated community during this frustrating outage.

We'll see you in game!

Wooot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post

We'll see you in game!
    Good to see it back up and running