Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvibe View Post
    Having prbs finding the correct client.exe. The one I click opens a prompt window asking for the disc and won't bloody close heh....Happy New back at ya!
    There should only be one Client.ext in the Neocron 2.2 CE root directory, it will have the orange Neocron logo.

The only other executable files in the root directory are neocron2-uninstall.exe, NeocronLauncher.exe and nlsp.exe.

It might be worth installing Neocron again but name it say Neocrontest and put this directly in your C: or drive i.e C:\neocrontest, that way you have a normal version and a modified one. Then run the launcher, setup the graphics settings and launch the game to patch it. Once done and everything is pre cached try the above fix and run the client.exe .

Hope that helps!

Getting old sucks. The abacus was cutting edge when I was a kid

Kiss with DIS

Don't worry about it

The below picture might also assist:

nchelp.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    Don't worry about it

The below picture might also assist:

nchelp.jpg
    It still asks me to install disc into E the bloody prompt box won't close unless I switch user. I cant tell if anyone is on or my chats not working heh....might have to give up. Thanks for the help matey good luck in your adventures. I think its an interesting game. With interaction with people a must to progress in this game a small population and dependency on getting things crafted by other people holds back an atmospheric game. If the dev's read this reduce the deterioration rate on armour and a vendor option for repairs at a small cost. Within minutes of finally buying boots and leggings i'm informed my armour is seriously damaged....oh well

Kiss with DIS

There might be an issue with the IP as it's not working for me either, just locks my game up... I have emailed Zoltan to let him know there is an issue.
    Don't pay too much attention to the deterioration messages, armour normally lasts quite a while before it needs repairs.

It's bugging my game too, says titan has 11% pop when I can clearly see on techhaven it's 3%. I can't logon anyway, synching for 5 minutes only to say "connection to worldserver failed".

Yes. because I'm working on it. 11% (=100 players) is hardcoded - As I said the software is made from scratch.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Appreciate all you do Zoltan. Wish I'd tried the game back in the day heh. I'm still up for getting to grips with it heh

Proxy is up again with a new version
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Proxy is up again with a new version
    Great news, I will try it out tonight, thanks!

New version is online. I had no disconnects so far and the chat system was working after 3hrs of being afk.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Kiss with DIS

Been on tonight, no issues with the new version, seems to be working well!

Kiss with DIS

Hi Zoltan,

Are you able to get the Proxy back online?

thanks!

I'm having tons of sync issues. I just tried to login 6 times and keep getting the Neocron logo sync page, or I login stuck in place with nothing on my bar, syncing. Is there anything I can do? I'd love to try that proxy. I've tried port forwarding, but nothing seems to really do anything.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Kiss with DIS

Hi, sorry to bump this thread but we would really appreciate it if Zoltan could enable the alternative proxy for us.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast