Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    I like it +1
    for real: do you want fast, quick and effortless green SL, so you can return to plaze one zoneline guarding duty in no time? or do you want to have an exciting time in NC? let me tell you: doing missions while in red SL is pretty exciting. as you could lose a real lot of crap when killed. go on. give it a try. i did.

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

Arrow

you can press this little, sweet red x in the char-ui....
    (lets bitch around) hihi

uuuuummmm, board-colors.. hungry... muahaha.
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    the problem with this is, it can potentially miss a big group of players who infrequently visit the forums or can't make the time/date. imo needs to be server wide for max effectiveness to bring back players who quit playing. the players who are playing don't need a soul light reset

Idea for a cash shop if it ever comes: paid soul light reset

If they would miss the opportunity for a reset by not logging on / seeing the forum in time, they also wont know about the SL change to come back, so same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    for real: do you want fast, quick and effortless green SL, so you can return to plaze one zoneline guarding duty in no time? or do you want to have an exciting time in NC? let me tell you: doing missions while in red SL is pretty exciting. as you could lose a real lot of crap when killed. go on. give it a try. i did.

I'm calling this one as pure bollocks. You still have your le in.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I'm calling this one as pure bollocks. You still have your le in.
    On Titan, yes, not on the servers before. I'm not playing as much as in the past, so it took me about 3 years to cap my main char (while raising 20 or more side-chars) and i'm still on track to get back into RP-based PvP in the future. i'm not in a hurry. in other news: doing missions to regain SL while in red is really hot. more than usual PvP.

/Set Credibility 0

Continue to post.....

Sorry dude but please stop. You told a lie and just got called on it. You don't PvP you've said this much in the past so to make a claim such as this now just screams "I just want to put a cat among the pigeons" for no other reason than you love reading your own posts.

P.s we should paint the door green, for envy.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

this thread: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh"
    That is all.

just logged in and its 0%

really got to keep those players happy though and make all the bad pvpers run brain dead missions to play the game.

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Terror_Nonne View Post
    you can press this little, sweet red x in the char-ui....
    (lets bitch around) hihi

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm
    just logged in and its 0%

really got to keep those players happy though and make all the bad pvpers run brain dead missions to play the game.

Quote #1
    PLAY THE WAY I BELIEVE IS ACCEPTABLE OR DELETE YOUR SHIT AND DON'T COME BACK BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID FACE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HACK IT AND THIS GAME IS ONLY FOR HARDCORE PLAYERS LIKE TORG WHO IS WOC 20 WITH HIS LE IN

Quote #2
    Rolls eyes and acknowledges that server pop is 0%. There is no one else to tell to go home. Better keep those righteous NC players righteous.

Deleted because I can quote Zoltan as saying "There were a bunch of players" and then fixing the apparent problem of the guys who got PK'd.
    Last edited by AristaBarret; 04-01-16 at 06:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Please don't forget why the soullight system got altered in Patch #182. There were a bunch of players which had turn Neocron into a Free-For-All Deathmatch pk'ing everyone everywhere. Consequences? None... just being afk 'for a while' until the soullight is getting fixed by the game itself.
    "There were a bunch of players." You said it yourself. What you say in this frame is perfect NC. PERFECT!

Quote Originally Posted by AristaBarret View Post
    "There were a bunch of players." You said it yourself. What you say in this frame is perfect NC. PERFECT!
    If "a bunch of players" is able to ruin the fun of a larger majority of players without having to fear any consequences, this system definitely needs to be altered.

The changes of patch #182 perfectly solved this problem imho.
    People can still be the bad guys and do whatever they want to do, but now they have to live with the consequences

I would love to be able to see things from your point of view but I cant get my head that far up my arse.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

@arrista.. hit me up on whatsapp. lost all numbers. you got banned before i could send a pm lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Steiner View Post
    If "a bunch of players" is able to ruin the fun of a larger majority of players without having to fear any consequences, this system definitely needs to be altered.

The changes of patch #182 perfectly solved this problem imho.
    People can still be the bad guys and do whatever they want to do, but now they have to live with the consequences
    there are no players left... the pvpers who gave action to the game are all gone now.

pvp is the backbone of the neocron economy. no pvp = no need for tradeskillers/farmers

all the pvpers left.. next to go will be the remaining tradeskillers/farmers who will take their SL views to the grave with them.

lets make some quick changes to bring back pvp?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast