Thread: Posting issues

Default Posting issues

Sorry for posting in this section. Just wanted to bring something to the community attention.

I've been trying to post in this thread for quite some time "Thread: Your input on: Tier 3 implants vs Rare and MC5 implants"

Everytime I receive this " PVPJunkie

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"

So the NC Team asks for open feedback regarding patches etc and wants people to invest time to get things write but won't publish any negative but constructive posts about current development.

Sort it out guys.... Really pathetic not publishing community posts because you don't like the feedback.

Could you be any more biased regarding the game?

This has nothing to do with the section of the forum, but with the fact that the account you tried to use for posting has just been created. This is one of the forums auto-security measures to prevent spam (mostly from spambots).

This does not happen, if you use "old" forumaccounts.
    I highly recommend using an older account if such account exist.

Edit: your post had already been approved and should be visible.
    Last edited by Baldur; 06-08-15 at 20:36.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by PVPJunkie View Post
    Sorry for posting in this section. Just wanted to bring something to the community attention.

I've been trying to post in this thread for quite some time "Thread: Your input on: Tier 3 implants vs Rare and MC5 implants"

Everytime I receive this " PVPJunkie

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"

So the NC Team asks for open feedback regarding patches etc and wants people to invest time to get things write but won't publish any negative but constructive posts about current development.

Sort it out guys.... Really pathetic not publishing community posts because you don't like the feedback.

Could you be any more biased regarding the game?

It's not about not publishing posts, it's more about spam prevention. If there are any more posts left, please poke me
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

And three mods come along at once - moved this to a new thread away from the hunger games event thread, lets keep the threads on topic.

As Xenios said the moderation is due to spam prevention. We shall make sure no more are stuck in the queue.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT