I've had this happen before, relog didn't work, aborting the mission and starting again didn't work and also trying on a different pc didn't work.

Never did get it completed so any solution would be welcome here too.

I don't know about the preacher mission but the driver one gets glitched for everyone after one person completes it, a server restart fixes this. This means your best chance at finishing the mission is logging on right after the daily restart at 07:00 and doing it then.

It's been this way for nearly a year, I don't know if it's fixed on Vedeena or not.

This thread here is 11 months old now. http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...machine-broken

Topkek, guys... topkek. Thanks for your replies, though. Much obliged.

Having this bug also. Any fix?

This bug is here to stay, let's give it a name.

This issue does not only occur in the Jones driver mission, but also randomly in all the other missions you get from Mr. Jones.

The problem can not be reproduced and is most likely caused by the old mission-technology.
    As already mentioned before, this old missiontech was limited to the amount of missions (where tracking mission status (mission already accomplished? not repeatable? etc.) is necessary) Neocron had, when we took over in 2012.

This is why we developed a completely new missionsystem which has already been introduced in one of our patches (all the new missions we introduced in the last years already use our new technology).

We (mainly Xanthos) are currently reworking all the missions that are having those issues which means, we are porting them to our new mission-tech.

This will most likely solve the problems you guys encounter when running those missions.
    Last edited by Baldur; 03-08-16 at 15:03.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I can't remember when the bug was first reported. Could even be a year ago now, it must have been around since the new mission system was first introduced.

Thanks for the update Baldur, I knew the team was aware of it but had no idea a fix was in the works.

This particular issue has raised it's head in a few forms during our tenure. There's quite a lot going on in some of the scripts which our new system should be able to handle with fewer errors. Hopefully we can get these tested thoroughly when they reach Vedeena so that we can see the back of these problems.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

We have identified the root cause of this bug and it will be fixed with the release of the next patch to Titan.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 21-10-16 at 03:16. Reason: Merged threads.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123