Thread: Patcher

Default Patcher

Hey guys,

I just reinstalled Neocron again and the patcher is getting stuck on patch #192 and wont dowload anymore as soon as it gets right near the end.

Has anyone had this issue and how can i fix it?

Thanks

To be sure better download the new client here:

Neocron Client Download
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx View Post
    Hey guys,

I just reinstalled Neocron again and the patcher is getting stuck on patch #192 and wont dowload anymore as soon as it gets right near the end.

Has anyone had this issue and how can i fix it?

Thanks
    It's a known issue that patch 192 sticks a little during patching. Just give it a few minutes, ignore all the application isn't responding warnings and it will patch eventually. Just make sure patch 192 is 42megs in size.

However the best advice is Zoltan's suggestion - use the latest installer which is already pre-patch to #197.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT