Neocron Apartment Guide

Default Crahn Epic run mission 4 (rank 35) suggestions

Ok I'm putting this out here assuming that nothing will change as the NST probably have higher priorities but this mission really needs revision. Out of the 5 epic runs I have completed this is the single most difficult mission by a HUGE! margin.

For those that aren't aware the mission involves going into Gaia mine in F13 to kill the rank 40 Tacholytium Titan Warbot.

The Warbot isn't the problem (it's no more difficult than the one at the end of the NEXT epic outside Tech Haven) the issue is that the path to and the area of the Warbot is home to high level Copbots (rank 96 IIRC).

While the mission giver does suggest you take a team with you, a team of similarly-ranked runners is still not going to make it as far as the Warbot, let alone keep the Copbots off the runner with the mission while he attacks the warbot (as he needs to do most of the damage, so a pure PPU (which is what you really need to be) is not able to complete this (I'm not even sure a rank 35 pure PPU would survive the trip).

If you are too high rank when you do the mission the required loot doesn't drop so either way a rank ~40 runner needs to make it down there, the only easy/obvious way to achieve this is a high level PPU to draw all the agro.

What adds insult to injury is the Gaya glove no better/arguably worse than the CAG 3 glove which is trivially easy to obtain/construct (or at least not significantly better than the CAG 3 to justify the mission difficulty).

The obvious solution is to buff the Gaya glove (in light of the above and the fact that this run is harder than [all?] the other epic runs) however I suspect this would introduce more balance issues for the NST to deal with.

Therefore the least disruptive solution is to simply move the warbot, either to just outside Gaia mine (I've yet to see any local mobs south of the mine entrance) or just inside the mine entrance (before you have to deal with that hateful ladder!), this then makes the mission no more difficult then the part of the following mission where you have to kill the Reaper Galopticus in E12.

This is so true. I tried to find a group today,and after waiting and spamming help now and then for over 2 hours. with the population rate now a days is impossible to find.Because of that i failed the mission. Ad it's not possible to do it solo