Yes but can Subway Surfers fix this quest?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Don't know if the quest was fixed or if I'm the only one who can do it but just finished that funky missions bundle and got my iSpy ! ^^.

Just decide to see what it is, passing by Mrs. Jones and with a rank around 20/60, no problem.

The iSpy is : +14 HCK, +11 T-C, +3 WEP and -20 BRT. Would have prefer the inverse in bonus for my barter .

has the iSpy been addes to THN.org ?! is it a brain implant ?! what is it really indeed ?! can every class use it ?!

I read somewhere that iSpy would be added to THN..org database, but can't find it in the item database ..

Someone has more info to give please ?!

Else I'll have to lvl up my tank to make the quest, but if it's spy only stuff, there's no need doing it for my tank :/

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    has the iSpy been addes to THN.org ?! is it a brain implant ?! what is it really indeed ?! can every class use it ?!

I read somewhere that iSpy would be added to THN..org database, but can't find it in the item database ..
    Well wherever you read it, it wasn't stated by us - throw a link at me if someone did state that...

As for putting it on the THN - The information two posts up is good so far, but missing a lot of information like what sort of implant it is, the requirements to use. Also to add it to the Item DB we need the TL, description and the weight. Or the easy way - just post a screenshot up.

Hi Brammes !!

Indeed IIRC, I saw it on Necron official website !! I'll look for the linkand put it here as soon as I find it !!
    BTW I'd like to say to you a big Thank You for all you've done for NC community and for Techhaven.org, it's THE NC Bible !!

I'd post you the link mate !

Cya ingame I hope !!

Kalonji

Yeah sorry, I was short on details ^^.

iSpy.jpg

'WEE CRAB ARMY!!'

ps : Brammers, I would be so happy to help you keeping TH.org up to date (at least on item/quest/whatsover) if you want so.
    I got the time and motivation by now, and for at least a long long year before... something else... perhaps ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post

iSpy.jpg

'WEE CRAB ARMY!!'
    Ok item added - http://www.techhaven.org/db/item/2477.html Looks like Add Item still works after all these years.

ps : Brammers, I would be so happy to help you keeping TH.org up to date (at least on item/quest/whatsover) if you want so.
    I got the time and motivation by now, and for at least a long long year before... something else... perhaps ^^.
    Thanks - please do. All quests/guides are on the wiki - which anyone can edit - http://wiki.techhaven.org/ so edit away! You will need to create a login if you don't have a login as the main THN user DB isn't (Yet) linked to the Wiki user DB.

If you find a guide on the http://www.techhaven.org/ part of the THN - please copy it to the wiki and update it, and I'll add a forward link from the old page to the new updated wiki page.

The Item DB is a bit more restricted in terms of access - I've planned to have a new system for submitted and editing items for the Item DB V2, unfortunately it's taken a backseat due to reallife and other projects.
    Last edited by Brammers; 03-03-15 at 13:38. Reason: PvS - Post Vs Spelling - I can't spell...

iSpy.jpg

'WEE CRAB ARMY!!'

Oh cool they kept the description I made

Suppose to get this and a glove but they just gave the eye. Originally you would get the iSpy and the Quick Draw glove. Was a combat glove that gave transport bonus and weapon lore but minus to vehicle use and construction if I recall correctly. Reasoning for this was lore wise the glove made users suffer hand spasms, so intricate use of your hands wasn't possible.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Tryed to take the mission today but had the same message fasterbot had :/

isn't it the fact that I already did Mr Jones Profession quest ?! Is there a link between both Jones ?!
    I'm lvl 37 tank so I should do the mission, but Mrs Jones sssays "you again ?! ..."

Am sad,

Kalonji

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    Tryed to take the mission today but had the same message fasterbot had :/

isn't it the fact that I already did Mr Jones Profession quest ?! Is there a link between both Jones ?!
    I'm lvl 37 tank so I should do the mission, but Mrs Jones sssays "you again ?! ..."

Am sad,

Kalonji
    Common problem. My capped tank can't do it. Faction has no correlation either. Bug? Feature™?

Mrs Jones has no links to Mr Jones other than name. I requested that particular model be used in-game because as far as I know it was on the data base but not used anywhere in-game.

Purely aesthetic, and I've always thought the model looked cool.

Still not able to do the quest.
    Would be great if got a more recent update about it.

Quote Originally Posted by acab View Post
    Still not able to do the quest.
    Would be great if got a more recent update about it.
    Same here

Kalonji Faya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12