Thread: Possible bug?

Default Possible bug?

I do not know if you have a dedicated bugs forum, I couldn't find one listed.

I am a relatively new player and recently acquired a new apartment in the Military Base.

I was stood in my apartment, unloading my gogo into my cabinets, when all of a sudden, it got very dark. So dark that practically only the light in the ceiling and the shimmering of the genrep was visible. "Oh, night time" was my initial thought. Followed by "Wait a minite, deep underground in a concrete fortress doesn't HAVE a night time, its artificially lit anyway."

It seems the day/night cycle affects even areas where it shouldn't. Unless the laws of physics have changed too ofc.

A bit more scrolling yields:
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/forumd...33-Bug-Reports

As for an arbitrary, made-up-on-the-spot explanation: ambient lighting to emulate normal Day-Night cycles, even underground. To help you maintain a normal bio rhythm even when not exposed to natural light sources.
    If night draws near all lights are dimmed to tell your brave mercenary its sleepy sleepy time.

If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^