Default Official forum Class Guides

I am not the right guy to do it, as I'm pretty rusty. I find that it would be great to have a clearly marked, individual, and stickied guide to the 4 classes. Explaining their general strengths, and possibly weaknesses. Such as tanks, primarily use hc, and mc weaponry, but are potentially able to go pc, and even... More colorful descriptors... Weapon, and armor, hacking?....

Somewhere, someone must enjoy doing these things?
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

ouch

Similar. Tech Haven is pretty awesome, but wouldn't it be better to have guides here in the guide section. I find it silly to have a guide section, without the basics there, lol!

http://forum.neocron-game.com/forumd...-amp-Questions
    Quant

Thanks for those links, though it does seem to be missing in *weapons* APU, and PPU. Unless that is yet another separate link.
    Quant

Quote Originally Posted by necrocon View Post
    Tech Haven is pretty awesome, but wouldn't it be better to have guides here in the guide section...
    feel free to.... i mean, some has to do it, right? the info is there, you maybe want to start a thread ort a discussion (like this one) or something. and i'm pretty sure everybody in NC knows about th.org (where there's room for improvement, too).

Quote Originally Posted by necrocon View Post
    Tech Haven is pretty awesome, but wouldn't it be better to have guides here in the guide section. I find it silly to have a guide section, without the basics there, lol!
    Well, you don't have to copy paste everything from the guides over. You might just compile a link collection here
    But as Torg said... some has to do it. And I don't feel like its my calling either
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Very true, and I did just start my week and a half vacation. Perhaps I might feel inspired. Usually my inspiration deals with bullshit American politics, and that usually results in eating pizza, and taking a nap, lol!

I know old players like me can figure most things out, and ask the rest of the questions, I was just thinking something right here... more in depth for the few new people that hopefully join. Thanks for the input guys!
    Quant

In an ideal world, the website should be full of content of that kind. Rather than a sticky in the forums. We do have some class information on there but if there are certain things you feel should be there from an official stand point, we can consider adding them.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT