Default Additional Outreach

So clearly I couldn't create a page for you guys, or then perhaps you already have a page. Enjin seems to be a pretty big community for gamers. I was thinking that would be a great place to put Neocron out there. http://www.enjin.com/ There is a chance... that you can't create stuff there. Going back to shooting stuff now!
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

I´ve been planning to go on a posting campaign on any mmorpg forum or community I can find. However, I want to wait until they improve how the beginning of the game is set up, because at the moment I think it can be quite rough for unexperienced runners starting out. At the very least I want to wait until the patch comes and hopefully improves stuff.

I should get started on writing it though, and start collecting some videos etc to show off the game.

Would be nice if someone put some effort into making some tutorial videos, we´ve been talking about doing that before but it never materialized. Basically we wanted to make one on each tradeskill, one on rares, a couple on starter setups, the different character types and weapons, on missions and citycom use etc. I reckon someone with twitch or shadowplay might be able to bang them together fairly quick.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

I made a few.. but I mucked around some... and I think they are crap, lol. I have noticed on person narrating on their own adventure, isn't very exciting. It explains why so many Youtube videos of people playing games usually involves the main person playing, and a backseat driver. Such as those of Fallout 3/4, 7 days to die, Minecraft, and so on. They are goofy, informative, and even get regular viewers. For those, it isn't uncommon for it to be two players starting off together, both recording the same scenarios from their point of view.
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant