Default Wanted the community to help me select a build

Alright I prefer rifles to cannons/launchers. I want to be involved in PvP at endgame but I also want to be able to take a hit so I don't die instantly. Anyone got anything in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykourgos View Post
    Alright I prefer rifles to cannons/launchers. I want to be involved in PvP at endgame but I also want to be able to take a hit so I don't die instantly. Anyone got anything in mind?
    Also I prefer combat to many other things.

So rifle spy or rifle pe is the way to go for you. Pe is a more healthy. Spy can stealth longer and got a bit higher damage output.

So do you think a Soldier/PE or something else?

I think he forgot to mention that he played a Tank so far but got tired of Launchers^^
    At least thats what he told in IRC recently, so i thought he might inquire with the community about the viability of a rifle tank.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

If you think of making a rifle tank, ask Wankenstien in game for some tips ! His rifle tank seems to be well set up and he's kind guy, tell him Kalonjo (that's my tank on Titan) told you to ask him, I'm sure he'll give you some help

Else, if you are familiar with Nskill you can try to make your own setup with the help of www.techhaven.org items database !

Hope this will help

Kalonji Faya
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid