Default Got a little offer...

... to anyone whos playing StarTrek online. Got a ZEN voucher about ~10$ iirc (or regional equivalent) up for trading for Steam games.

Hit me up via PM.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Didn't Perfect World say they were pulling the currency system which includes the Zen?

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    Didn't Perfect World say they were pulling the currency system which includes the Zen?
    Not sure when that was supposed to happen but i got that code during the ExtraLife stream 2 weeks ago so... i don't think any time soon.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

I think it was something about the Perfect World wallet system being retired and the Arc system taking over. This happened during the last week I believe. I'm not sure what si happening with the old currency tbh, possibly transferable.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    I think it was something about the Perfect World wallet system being retired and the Arc system taking over. This happened during the last week I believe. I'm not sure what si happening with the old currency tbh, possibly transferable.
    Well they transfered all kinds of services to ARC. The code should still be working tho.

True, it might be worth checking with them though.

Their customer support is kinda... lazy, I still wait for 2 other rewards I snatched that day -_-