Default -=[neocron event]=-

Attention dear friends and foes,

This upcoming weekend we shall be hosting 2 events

One will be a non PVP scavenge type hunt, the next will be an all out death match comprising teams of four, however many teams join, they will all fight at the same time, the last team/member surviving will claim the honour of being the deathmatch champion/s! teams will comprise of one PPU per team and 3 fighters!

prizes for both events will have fat loot including things such as Woc discs, DOY mission cores to build your choice of either the IAR/SWAT guns, and pretty much anything else that the winners need, we can provide. Another rule will be no stealth tools so choose your chars wisely!

we're going for saturday the 8th 21:00 CET, but if there are enough votes to swap to sunday or a different time this can be arranged.

Please bring your A-game to both events, Neocron is a cold cold world and only the wisest and strongest shall prevail

further details and locations shall be posted mid week.

hopefully see you all there!

You guys know you could have asked for some translation help before dropping a google translate in the german forum
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

haha my bad ;p

Thank you for providing this

I have deployed "Event Info NPCs" to Plaza1 - Medicare, TG Canyon, Military Base 1 and Techhaven Sec 2 which promote your events.

If there is anything else we can help/support you with please feel free to contact me : baldur (at) neocron-game.com .
    Last edited by Baldur; 04-11-14 at 16:16.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Thank you for providing this

I have deployed "Event Info NPCs" to Plaza1 - Medicare, TG Canyon, Military Base 1 and Techhaven Sec 2 which promote your events.

If there is anything else we can help/support you with please feel free to contact me : baldur (at) neocron-game.com .
    Ah this is amazing news, really happy to have your support on this, I will discuss things further with the team and will get back to you ASAP!!

Thanks again!

Updates :

Scavenger hunt will have a number of different areas where you will have to go to acquire a variety of different quest items, Look out for clues and tips in game to find out where these checkpoints are. take a pen and paper if necessary. NPC's may be available for clues too

The pvp will NOT be a F4A anymore due to the potential chaos that may arise, instead there will be a 4vs4 PVP tournament. The make up of your team can consist of no more than 1 PPU per team, rules so far are No stealthing or synching

Further information shall be disclosed closer to the time.

See you soon,
    the gonzman

Final Update

Saturday 8th 21:00 CET we will be kicking off with 4vs4 Team Deathmatch Tournament. The location will be a safe place with plenty of seats, booze and strippers for entertainment. The location will be disclosed shortly, as it is currently under maintenance ;p

If you would like to register your team you can post here or e-mail to Sgt Gonzo or I See Blue in game. please make sure you're drugged up, repped up, stammed up BEFORE the fight to ensure a swift and easy bloodbath, so get your chars ready ASAP so we are ready to kick things off at 21:00 CET

Rules - Max 1 PPU per team, No Rezzing, No Stealthing, No Synching, and no leaving the designated PVP area when battle starts. Team with the most people alive at the end wins.

Scavenger Hunt:

There will be some hidden NPC's across the map of neocron. We will give you a clue as to the whereabouts of the first NPC in game when the hunt starts. from there, when you find him/her and click to interact, they will give you a special item and also give you the clue to find the next NPC. there will be three NPC's in total. In addition to this, you will also have a small shopping list of different items to complete. If you can do this and return to the final stop zone and trade us with all of the items, you will win. There will be runner up prizes too so don't worry a lot of people will receive prizes. please make sure you have atleast the 'main' GR's on your char, there are 3 places so if you have the battle dome, point red, techhaven, Desert race track, El farid type GRs you should be ok