Thread: LE Question

Default LE Question

Last I heard they were going to make it so that having the LE chip affected exp and money past a certain level, have they implemented that and what are its effects?

yes, past skillevel 30 you will receive less money and exp. 25% ? not sure

I believe that's right

Patch 183
    Written by Brammers
    Wednesday, 08 May 2013
    Another patch very quickly on the heels on 182. This patch was released late in the evening on Monday 6th May 2013. You can continue to discuss the patch in this thread .

LAW ENFORCER
    City Administration have re-enabled the Law Enforcer tax in order to raise funds to increase the security of the Inner City (cash gain reduction). Due to the extra computational strain on the Law Enforcer, Runners may experience a sensation of light headedness while engaging in mentally stimulating activities (XP reduction)
    A malus has been activated reducing the amount of experience and money earned by players with a Law Enforcer.
    A reduction in earned experience becomes active once a runner reaches a base rank of /30, beyond this level the reduction increases to a maximum of 25% at a base rank of /60 and above.
    A reduction in earned cash becomes active once a Runner reaches a combat rank of 30/, beyond this level the reduction increases to 50% at a combat rank of 60 and above.

check out http://www.techhaven.org/resources/n...patch-183.html

So... this is effective?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedball View Post
    So... this is effective?
    yea man, check your implant screen in nc and you can see the effects!

btw, I'm mac-gyver should have some more time coming up to play soon so you better get used to those 'sore' eyes

Quote Originally Posted by GurTjaN View Post
    yea man, check your implant screen in nc and you can see the effects!

btw, I'm mac-gyver should have some more time coming up to play soon so you better get used to those 'sore' eyes

okay man, I play on a regular basis too now!